Not sure what's happening, please can anyone advise?

I always need very strong clit stimulation from a vibrator to bring me to orgasm. I've been using the Tracey Cox Supersex bullet for the last 5 years but I do struggle with it. Although it has strong vibrations, those vibrations are too 'buzzy' and it's doing nothing for me apart from making me numb. So after reading lots of reviews I forked out for the We-Vibe Touch last week. Many people said it had deep rumbling vibes which is why I went for it but alas, it isn't doing it for me. Obviously everyone is different and some people's perception of deep rumbles are different to mine, either that or my clit nerve endings are dying off! The We-Vibe does have more of a rumble but not enough for me, that too just makes me go numb. I'm getting a little disheartened and so I'm looking for any recommendations of a strong, powerful rumbling clit vibe....before I actually buy a Jack Hammer πŸ˜‚ I've read everyone raves about the wands but I want something small enough to use while my hubby is penetrating me, that won't get in the way. On a serious note, I am concerned my clit has died! Not managing to have a clit orgasm at all, having a couple of days break inbetween trying doesn't help either πŸ˜”

I don't think there's much more powerful than the Tango https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320 I couldn't be without it and it gets tonnes of recommendations. Have you also tried any of the gels or balms that increase sensitivity? I've tried most here and use one every time I play.

My clit is super snobby and needs lots of power therefore finding toys that work for me is difficult. The desire bullet is immense and has those lovely rumbly vibrations we all crave. Out of my massive collection it's the only bullet which gets used.

I also have the Tracey cox bullet which never gets used as it's too buzzy and not a patch on the desire.

I agree with Amy regarding using balms, the desire orgasm balm and the Lovehoney bliss are my go-to balms. Their used every session so I'd recommend investing in a balm too help you on your way :)

Snobby clit, brilliant! πŸ˜‚ Mine clearly is too damn it. I really like the feel of silicone toys which is why I went for the We-Vibe Touch, will look at those two suggestions though thank you. I've not considered balms and gels before, mainly because I'm sensitive down there and so worried they'll irritate me. I have scar tissue from an episotomy I had 21 years ago that still causes me problems, plus a history of thrush which needs kryptonite to get rid of lol. I regularly get sore after sex too despite using lots of lube. Anyone know if there's a possibility of irritation? Am I right in thinking there's no chance of having done any lasting damage to my clit? Just concerned about the numb feeling.

Both options are really good, the desire is the only one that matches the tango in strength (in my opinion) and yes, it is softer. I had psoriasis down there for most of my life (now thankfully managed) and also have scar tissue from scratching and from a biopsy there, so I can sympathise but none of the balms have irritated me, the gels might be easier to use. I think there is often some level of temporary numbing with powerful vibes, you could try one of the suction toys like the sona or womanizer which are very effective but less numbing. I doubt you will have done any lasting damage with a vibe.

πŸ‘‹ hi. My clit always gets numb with vibrations, and it takes more than a couple of days to feel normal again. I tried a womaniser suction toy, which blew me away the first time I used it, then made my clit so sore it felt like I had cystitis for a day. It still feels tender when I pee. But I doubt either you or I have done any lasting damage, it just needs more time to settle down again. Sadly, I'm wary of using it again.

I would advise to use a lube which increases a tingling sensation. Also remember you can use the Lovehoney sex toy happiness too so maybe sending back the we - vibe touch and exchanging or refunding. Heard great things in particular about the desire personally and been suggested to myself due to the fact of tenderness since my surgery

Desire Bullet and LH Bliss Balm ordered, arriving tomorrow 😊 Very excited to see how I get on. I'm not going to send the We-vibe Touch back just yet, I think I need to give it a chance, especially now I've bought a balm. Hubby loves the sensation the We-vibe gives him when I'm (trying to) orgasm with it while he's in me. So much so our first time trying it together at the weekend.....he had no control of himself....woops! He said the Tracey Cox bullet kind of tickled him whereas the We-vibe blew him away and he could feel it go right through him. It's a keeper at least for now. I don't fancy those clit sucker thingy majiggy's, I think they'd have the opposite effect on me. Hopefully this desire bullet will sort me out. Many thanks for the help 😊

Sarah 77 wrote:

Desire Bullet and LH Bliss Balm ordered, arriving tomorrow 😊 Very excited to see how I get on. I'm not going to send the We-vibe Touch back just yet, I think I need to give it a chance, especially now I've bought a balm. Hubby loves the sensation the We-vibe gives him when I'm (trying to) orgasm with it while he's in me. So much so our first time trying it together at the weekend.....he had no control of himself....woops! He said the Tracey Cox bullet kind of tickled him whereas the We-vibe blew him away and he could feel it go right through him. It's a keeper at least for now. I don't fancy those clit sucker thingy majiggy's, I think they'd have the opposite effect on me. Hopefully this desire bullet will sort me out. Many thanks for the help 😊

Keep us all posted hopefully you have the desired fun affect

That was a quick decision Sarah πŸ˜€. We absolutely love the Desire bullet and it certainly does have a rumble to it. We have the Lovehoney Deluxe Extra Powerful Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator but I honestly can't remember the last time we got it out. Mrs K&C certainly prefers a more pin point stimulation. The other very high recommendation I could give you is the Red Hot flickering tongue. It's not a rumble or a buzz but a very different sensation and one that is gaining popularity. Or go completely off piste and go for a suction toy like the Starlet or the Leno Sona.

Yes very quick decision, I don't mess about lol. I won't know unless I try it, but I'll have a look at the Red Hot thing too....I'm intrigued by the 'different' sensation. We have spent a fair bit of late on expensive toys but we see them as an investment (as long as they provide the necessary of course!). It'd be good for us to have a range of different toys anyway, I'm pretty convinced our bodies can get too used to the sensation of using the same toys again and again.....to the point they no longer do the job. They say a change is as good as a rest πŸ˜€

I have the Touch, too, but although it feels amazing in the hand, it doesn't do the job like my Tango does.

Having said that, my Tango can make me over-sensitive and if I'm not careful, can over-do me at just the wrong moment.

It's a shame that the squeezy bulb tongue is no longer available as that's perfect. It's strong, rumbly and pinpoint enough for me, is a lovely silicone and because it has the adjustable "rev", I can ease quickly and easily off if I feel it too strong, but still keep up the stimulation.

The Red Hot Flickering tongue is the business, too. I found it a touch rumblier than the Desire bullet and very pinpoint, but as the flicker is quite pronounced, it's easy to move it around to wherever hits the mark for you.

If the Desire bullet is a disappointment you can always ask Customer Services about the Happiness Promise and swap it.

I'd definitely recommend you add a suction toy to your box, too, as they don't numb like vibrating toys do. I had to return the Fifty Shades version as it didn't ring my bell at all - but I suspect it was faulty as it stopped sucking, too. I'm waiting for a replacement Starlet and have high hopes for it as I've used a Womanizer before and loved it. I also have a Sona, but I'm not that fussed. It's okay, but I found my old Womanizer to be a lot better.

Hope you find the "One" and it keeps you smiling.

Do you swap out your clitoral toys often so your clitoris doesn't get too used to/bored of the same one? Maybe that could help?

Lol, I'd definitely agree with the other people. The Red Hot Flickering Tongue is in a league of it's own and feels different to any other clitoral vibrator I've used before. Even the orgasms feel different with it (to me anyway).

That's one of the issues I think, using the same toy over and over. Been using the Tracey Cox bullet for 5 years! Obviously the We-vibe Touch isn't doing it either and that's new but maybe it's because the rumbles aren't strong enough. Will see how I get on with the Desire before contemplating the Flickering Tongue, it does look interesting though. A question on using balms. Do you put the balm on first then the usual lube over the top?

The Touch is one of the rumblier vibes around although it’s vibrations are dampened a bit because of the silicone surface. The Tango has the same motor but because it has a plastic surface, the vibrations get through a lot better. It’s rated as the best bullet around and it’s one I always reach for when I need a quick reliable fix.

The Desire Bullet and Je Joue bullets are great silicone options for both rumbles and power. Another suggestion would be a wand. You can get smaller rechargeable ones that will work during sex. The Fifty Shades Holy Cow is pretty good for this.

Regarding balms, I usually put the balm on and then apply lube to the toy rather than myself. Balms need a few minutes to develop their sensations so applying lube over the top might disturb that πŸ™‚

Balls are fantastic for a little bit of extra tingle, we love the Cherry bombshell balm. I would recommend putting it on a good 5-10 minutes before starting to play. If you are getting dressed up for the sexy times ahead put the balm on first and then it can start to work as you get ready.

it's difficult for those of us with snobby clits as it takes time and money to find the perfect toy mind you it's fun searching for The one' :)

what lubricant do you use? As you could be reacting to something in the lubricant. I'd recommend the sliquid range, best lubes out there in my opinion. I am also sensitive down there and can only use sliquids that I've found so far.

great choices for your order, I hope the recommendations live upto your expectations. The balm will be a great addition to stimulation so you may well get to enjoy the touch too.

I'm also wondering if you're overusing toys therefore making your clit even more snobby!

Well the Desire did the job for me tonight πŸ˜€ I decided not to use the balm with it, I wanted to see if it worked without it. It did take a while but I put that down to trying to be quiet in the bathroom, hoping the water running for my bath was enough to block out the sound of what I was doing, being conscious of our two girls (older teenagers) not hearing me......lack of privacy calls for another thread entirely! I did try the balm separately (as soon as I got home from work this afternoon actually lol) just to see what it felt like and how long that feeling lasted....I can report that I was pleasantly surprised. Indeed it did take about 10 mins to work so the suggestion of putting it on just before dressing in lingerie is a good one and I did like the sensation it gave me. The feeling lasted a good 30-40 mins so that's good. I've heard so many good things about the Tango, Wand and Flickering Tongue so at least if it goes pear shaped, I've got something else to try. I can only see how it goes with the Desire, and of course trying the Touch with the balm. As for lube we just use Tesco's own brand water based 🀣🀣 We do find we have to reapply often, not sure if that's all water based lubes in general OR because it's crap! I have thought if I'm overusing the toys and therefore making my clit more snobby but I don't try every day, I usually leave it a couple of days inbetween. I even find during sessions with my hubby that if he plays with my clit too much either with fingers or tongue, I struggle to orgasm with a vibe afterwards. My clit is proper stuck up! πŸ˜‚

I bought the fifty shades freed bullet OMG I was almost on the ceiling I literally just kept coming and coming. My H was just watching in amazement and kinda was like do I keep it on or take it off - she’s going to kill me if I do the wrong one πŸ˜‚ it’s the first high priced (although we got it for Β£26.99 so not full price) bullet we bought but I think we would invest again. I’ve always been bullets don’t really do it for me and I think it’s cause they were the cheap ones and we’re just too buzzy and not rumbly enough.

Agree with Sarah 77 the lack of privacy is a big problem, I also have a teen and it's a nightmare if I wanna do anything like that I feel like I'm being watched so that's a spoiler. I like the Desire a lot, but I don't know why the vibrations travel through my fingers and it bothers my carpal tunnel thing, so the Desire it's kinda spare for my Tango, that's my fave followed by the Flickering Tongue.

And Fun&Funky I also agree that a good quality bullet is an investment. That's what works for me big time, they're small, easy to hold and we can always change the position and the angle without getting in the way. My clit is a bit moody as well, so things like mains operated maig wand, even though with wonderful sensations, never bring me to an orgasm, need something really pin-point. I might look the Fifty Shades when it's on sale, as another back-up.