Really weird turn ons...

Does anyone else have a really bizarre turn on that they have always kept secret for fear of people looking at them strangely ?

As this is a very open community I'm sure I'm not on my own here !

More and more so, i'm drawn to images of women with "homemade toys" i.e. hairbrushes, hair spay cans, pens etc...yet whenever I mention it to anyone I get a cocked eye and turn of the head. Kinda makes it feel more taboo if people don't agree which part of me finds it more interesting. Anyone else in my boat ?

Dont know how bizarre this is but it felt kinky at the time, i went through a spell of playing with fruit and veg.(enough said) . Not a secret anymore. X

lol mistress D when i read the post i thought about putting about the green fruit and veg but didnt, so did giggle when you have, mind you bet most of us girlies have

Never played with veg myself. More of a hairbrush girl lol.

lets be honest any woman who says that she hasnt ever done this with something is telling a lie, deluded or very repressed. I thought it was how most of us learnt about what we liked or am I kind of odd too?

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

lets be honest any woman who says that she hasnt ever done this with something is telling a lie, deluded or very repressed. I thought it was how most of us learnt about what we liked or am I kind of odd too?

xGGx

Not necessarily - some people just don't fancy it....not repression at all. The only thing not designed for penetration that I've used was a fantasy request from the OH, it wasn't self initiated at all.

And I can safely say I'm neither deluded nor repressed (nor a liar for that matter) External Media

I have always had pain during penetration and have never been able to insert anything not specifically designed for insertion (such as tampons, penis, dildos, dilators) - I've not tried, but my fingers aren't specifically designed for insertion and I can only manage one finger so I'm pretty sure anything larger that's not specifically designed for the purpose would be painful and anything smaller or the same size kind of pointless if a single finger does the job and is always with me!

Just never appealed.

Adx

I stand corrected Ad, have never had a problem with penitration so wasnt aware that it could be an issue.

Maybe I am less vanilla than I though I was

xGGx

Never tried it with veg either, just never appealed to me, hmmm and I'm def on the adventurous side of the fence...

As for weird turn ons, hmmm, one of mine could be the noise of motorsport, particularly MotoGp, the noise of the bikes and the leather clad men throwing them around the place does something odd to me, general excitement at the race combined with some sort of sexual excitement too ;-)

I don't know if this is wrong, but pregnant women really turns me on. Don't know if I'm alone?

Janny wrote:

I don't know if this is wrong, but pregnant women really turns me on. Don't know if I'm alone?

Nope

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

More and more so, i'm drawn to images of women with "homemade toys" i.e. hairbrushes, hair spay cans, pens etc...yet whenever I mention it to anyone I get a cocked eye and turn of the head. Kinda makes it feel more taboo if people don't agree which part of me finds it more interesting. Anyone else in my boat ?

I love watching my OH with improvised sex toys

oh i've played with veg, after an extremely large cucumber caught my eye in the fruit shop .

used a marrow on oh before not a massive one bu big enough good fun

Mine are all fairly vanilla I think -

Tights or stockings, but only if they're opaque and dark black, and a woman with a strap-on.

For my circle of friends thats very weird, but in the grand scheme of things I think they're quite simple!

Janny wrote:

I don't know if this is wrong, but pregnant women really turns me on. Don't know if I'm alone?You are definitely not.

You're definitely not*. Pregnant women are as sexy as they ever get, right from the first visible swelling up to the full bump. It has been a fantasy of mine to have sex with one since I can remember having fantasies..

There's plenty more I could add, and will in time as I get to know you all more.

*As ever in the field of human sexuality. If it turns you on, it will have done so for others before.