Reccomendations of a not too expensive waterproof vibe that STAYS waterproof?

Seems to be a comonly recurring thing, since in the shower is the only place i get privacy, waterproof is a must, but so far i've had 3 supposedly waterproof toys die on me due to water damage despite being overly cautious to keep them fastened tight as possible.

One i've since found a crack in where the water must have got in, the other two i have no idea what the issue was.

What you might find is that you need to splash the cash to get a truly waterproof toy. Something that takes batteries is always going to have that crack where the battery compartment does up.

Alternatively how about putting it into a condom and tying up the end?

The only waterproof toy I have is the Bodywand Aqua. It is battery operated, but I have never had a problem using it in the bath. The seal is very good. It's also really quiet, with powerful rumbly vibrations. I would highly recommend it :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27448

Does it have to have vibrations? What about glass?

Just got a glass toy, i may have to look into saving up for that wand scorpius it looks pretty awesome.

VirginAngel wrote:

Just got a glass toy, i may have to look into saving up for that wand scorpius it looks pretty awesome.

Considering it is battery operated, I was very impressed :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

The only waterproof toy I have is the Bodywand Aqua. It is battery operated, but I have never had a problem using it in the bath. The seal is very good. It's also really quiet, with powerful rumbly vibrations. I would highly recommend it :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27448

I also have this and highly recommend it VA, I only ever use it in the shower or bath and have had no problems at all :)

Hello, I remember you posting similar threat not so long ago. Or I think you did. I am just wondering which 3 toys it were?

I never had any problems with waterproof toys. I am not sure what your budget is, but I do think you should be able to get some. Also you cannot play e.g. in bed? Or are you sharing bed room?

Depending on what your budget are, have you considered looking at the slightly more expensive toys? E.g. maybe We-Vibe? any toy with magnetic charger should be ok. Or I never had problem with Lelo toys. I mean I do not use them in the bath, but I wash them and they always survived it even f the charging point gets wet. I always just make sure I do not plug it in until I am 100% sure the charging point is completely dry.

Plus with it being rechargeable, you do save some money eventually.