Toys suitable for in bath play? Suggestions?

Me and my partner are looking for a toy that will give us both pleasure and fun but one for in the bath or shower to mix things up abit if anyone has got a recommendation or suggestion thank you :)

theres a new 50 shades collecton out which are waterproof, theres also a host of vibes which are waterproof

otherwise opt for non electrical items likes dildos, plugs, double eneded dildos which can all be used safely in water as they are non electrical

Hi there, we have just bought this cock ring which is waterproof. We haven't tried it yet, but the vibrations feel very powerful :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172

How about some kind of vibrating cock ring, i assume you can get some waterproof ones.

Does it have to be one toy that gives you both pleasure at once? I can't think of many that would work on a practical level just considering how cramped it can get in a bath, I would worry a cock ring or couple toy like the we-vibe wouldn't hit the right spot because of the awkward angles involved, if you know what I mean?

If you look at things to give you individual pleasure, there are loads of lovely waterproof vibrators (my fav for bath time is the Jimmyjane form 6) which can double as massagers for an in bath/shower all over hot water massage. Dildos (glass or real feel in particular) and male strokers feel amazing used in the bath/shower as they are lovely and warm. Loads of toys can be brought into the bathroom, it just depends what exactly you want to do I suppose!

Some really great suggestions here! *Takes note quickly for future reference*

I agree with Lovebirds about the logistics of tub activity. Unless you're both small sized or you have an extra big tub, actual penetrative sex can be a little tricky to pull off in such a tight space. (We've tried this before without any toys and both ended up with some bruises. Painful, but worth it!) The shower is a different story. I'd definitely want to try using a waterproof cock ring for shower sex, mmmmm.

I love using my Tracey Cox Bullet Vibrator in the tub. So far, it's the only toy I've used underwater but I would imagine that all waterproof vibes are going to be loads of fun. Plus, they're so small and nifty while really being able to pack a punch. I think a submersible vibrating egg would be fun as well.

Have fun! Bath play is always such a treat.