Advice please..?

Hi

I'm looking to buy my first toy. I'm 4 months out of a LTR and starting to get a bit bored with the showerhead!

Ideally, I'd like a waterproof vibe, more stimulator than penetration, so I've been looking at bullets. And now I can't decide! The reviews for the Lovehoney Humdinger are great, but it looks a bit....scary. Also like the Lovehoney Bionic Bullet (but that's not waterproof).

Can anyone help me with any suggestions please?

Thanks

The humdinger looks worse than it feels. I recently purchased the Humdinger and can honestly say if you use the "cup" side, it is gentler and more diffuse vibrations and not scary at all. Actually using the side with the nub on it, although looks scary it feels quite nice if you prefer pin point stimulation to a very specific area of your clit. Its made of silicone, not plastic, so although it looks firm and unforgiving in the pictures, its actually nice! I personally think it could do with a bit more power but I am a power whore who is addicted to big powerful toys so in reality the humdinger packs a punch and I am just greedy! It also has a nice gentle thrum to it on the lower vibration settings and is easy to control and choose your own speed because you just turn the base up and down and choose your ideal speed that way. Does it sound a bit less scary now? hehe

Another alternative would be the Tracey Cox bullet:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

I have this one too and it is a powerful bullet but feels completely different from the Humdinger because the bullet is more focused on one little spot and ideal if you like pin point stimulation. It is submersible too and under a tenner.

Out of the two, I would recommend the Humdinger. Because you have the best of both worlds. The cup side for more diffuse sensation and the nubby side for pin point stimulation.

Thanks, that's great advice!

I hadn't seen the Tracey Cox one, that looks good too...too many choices! Your descriptions definitely make the humdinger sound less scary, but then I look at it and all I see is the thing from 'Scream' ......

BlondeGirl wrote:

Hi

I'm looking to buy my first toy. I'm 4 months out of a LTR and starting to get a bit bored with the showerhead!

Ideally, I'd like a waterproof vibe, more stimulator than penetration, so I've been looking at bullets. And now I can't decide! The reviews for the Lovehoney Humdinger are great, but it looks a bit....scary. Also like the Lovehoney Bionic Bullet (but that's not waterproof).

Can anyone help me with any suggestions please?

Thanks

The humdinger is awesome!! It's a fave' of mine. Clit hugging and great design

Yep i have to agree, the humdinger is one that i wrote a review on last night, but i bought the white one that was called something else, but now its been discontinued! the one you are looking at is exactly the same! I agree, the clit hugging part is amazing! and has a great throbbing vibration feeling :)

hi blonde girl. i cant recommend a waterproof vibe but i can mention one to avoid.

my oh really wanted a waterproof rabbit for that "special bathtime expirence" so i bought her the jessica rabbit, but she was very dissapointed. its not very thick, it is powerful but the ears are at an odd angle and didnt get her going at all. she tried quite a few times but was just left frustrated.

hope this is helpful.