Received my delivery today

I have just received a delivery today. I ordered a few things one of them being a gift box. I am doing a Christmas hamper for my husband and Myself for the Christmas elf to deliver on the 1st December (not just our daughter who can have fun with the elf) obviously this will be opened once she has gone to bed. I am very impressed with the level of packaging in my order. Everything was wrapped up beautifully inside the gift box in love honey paper, shame I had to open them to make sure everything was ok. I just can't wait to try everything out now and see my husbands face when he opens it.

I also received mine today, but my daughter didn't want to fall asleep in the afternoon so I wasn't even able to open it. I will need to wait until tomorrow (she will be with her grandparents then).

I opened mine upstairs when she was watch tv she's three.

We live in the same room :) Not a chance. :) She is 2 and a half, lol :) Almost the same age.

Almost. I hope you have fun with your parcel tomorrow.

Thanks. :) I most probably will. And I bet your husband will like your surprise. :)

I hope so

have fun with your items
my second tester of week arrived today just as i was going out only just had time to have a look at it

I'm sure you will enjoy your tester, I will have to wait until December don't know if I can wait that long tho.

My tester arrived yesterday but it's faulty :( Boohoo :(

Enjoy your purchases julz !

i got a delivery aswell today the postman must have been very busy this morning ; )

My tester arrived yesterday but have to wait till my husband is home on Monday. I wonder if the postmen / women know what's in the boxes .

Fingers crossed you get a replacement tester misstig

Thank you Julz. I doubt the postie knows, the packaging is really discreet.

Unless there use LH themselves ;)

Julz wrote:

Unless there use LH themselves ;)

Good point! I didn't think of that lol :)