Sad! I hate my postman!

He never handed me my LH brown box today that I've been be impatiently waiting for, just a pile of junk mail and statements. Arghhh means I have to wait longer now!!

That is so frustrating, it happened to me the other week, but mine did turn up later in the day, so you may be lucky

A very fit postman just knocked my door :D

I'm so excited! Can't wait for OH to get home!

That's good, mine always gets delivered by a very gorgeous postie who gives me a lovely smile :)

Have fun with your delivery :D

Hope you enjoy them baby :) x

xxxbaby wrote:

A very fit postman just knocked my door :D

I'm so excited! Can't wait for OH to get home!

I always find the postman looks that extra bit fitter when he is delivering a sexy parcel.

I have come to a conclusion......We all have "Sex toy goggles" on for our postmen! Sex toy goggles work in exactly the same way as beer goggles, only our judgement is swayed by the fact Mr Postman is delivering to us orgasms in a box!

:D

Fluffbags .... Sex toy goggles could never work on the post man here in MIL's village. He's about 60, skinny, and looks like he will fall off his little bike x

Bahahaha! Awwwww poor postie!

No such thing as a sexy postie round our way :( I wonder if i'll have more luck when I move :P

My postie definitely knows what he's delivering when I get a LoveHoney parcel and he gives me a knowing smile. Today he delivered some boots for my daughter and I said "Oh, I was expecting something else". He gave me such a smirk and it wasn't a LoveHoney delivery that I was expecting (it was a new box to keep our toys in, but he's not to know that, the smutty-minded scoundrel)

I don't even get to see my postie! They just drop my parcels off at reception which might be why I think the woman that sits there all day is quite pretty :P

StHubbins wrote:

My postie definitely knows what he's delivering when I get a LoveHoney parcel and he gives me a knowing smile. Today he delivered some boots for my daughter and I said "Oh, I was expecting something else". He gave me such a smirk and it wasn't a LoveHoney delivery that I was expecting (it was a new box to keep our toys in, but he's not to know that, the smutty-minded scoundrel)

This kind of behaviour could get him into trouble! I mean, I see he is trying to be funny, but if he started acting all sleazy like this with someone who took offense and complained...

I mean, you don't start smirking, winking, grinning and tell the person "Oh I was expecting something else" Its kinda.....slimy! (Shudder)

No good looking posties around here either they are all old :(

Fluffbags wrote:

StHubbins wrote:

This kind of behaviour could get him into trouble! I mean, I see he is trying to be funny, but if he started acting all sleazy like this with someone who took offense and complained...

I mean, you don't start smirking, winking, grinning and tell the person "Oh I was expecting something else" Its kinda.....slimy! (Shudder)

It was me that said that I was expecting something else. It's probably just paranoia, but I'm sort of looking out for the knowing look. I don't care personally, but I might see if I get the same smile regardless of the delivery.

I hate mine too. He always puts another 66's letters in my 66 door which is on a completely different street!!! I just hope to go he doesn't put my packages and letters in theirs

I was expecting a delivery today but when I check it's still in Bristol! Boooooooo

All though a security alert at a sorting office out side belfast might be to blame.