Waiting for the postman

I am eagerly waiting for the postman to arrive with my first order. I can't wait to see all my goodies I've bought.

I remember doing that with my first order! I still get exited! Enjoy your stuff! :)

Me too its too exciting... Im too waiting for a order. what did u order? N welcome btw

Woohoo, he arrived!

Lollipop, I hope it's still exciting after many orders?

Sassykitten, thanks....what did I order-far too much! Card games, lots of lingerie, lube, cleaner, cock ring, numbing oral sex mints. What are you waiting to be delivered?

Dont worry thw excitement never wears offf, ive got the tracey cox g#spot vibrator that was on dotd yesturday, lube and some sexy knickers

There's nothing better than having a huge box of goodies delivered! have fun!

The excitement NEVER wears off !! I've got to the point where I open the door as he's coming up the path and snatch my LH delivery out of his hands - poor chap ! Hope you enjoy your goodies - and welcome to the forums :)

I have two parcels coming this week and I am mega excited :) I've no idea what number parcel these will be, but it's for sure double figures. It never gets boring x

Thank you for the welcome to the forums.
I'm relieved to hear the excitement doesn't wear off.
I was watching for the postman, could have opened the door before he even knocked but thought I might seem a bit odd. I got my goodies for an evening for the hubby at the weekend, but not sure if I can wait that long now, I want to open them all now.

I think I am on my 6th or 7th order and I've been just as excited each time as I was for my first one! It feels like Christmas everyday! Haha

enjoy and im sure this will be the first of many!

I would x

I actually think I was more excited receiving that parcel than my kids were on Christmas day!
Gonna have to contain myself and hold off on giving them all a test run, or maybe just arrange another order!