recommend me a flavoured lube

hmm, is it worth getting that 3" finger vibrator as I already have the facebook finger vibe?

Shopping basket is coming along nicely now. I just hope I catch her in a good mood when it arrives!

Bumble, what kind of "free" rabbit did you get, as there seems to be loads of different ones on the site. If there is a good one thats cheap enough, I may add it, but I'm not sold on the idea of the Tracey Cox one for £30 as there is a high chance of it sitting in the bottom drawer for the rest of its life!

I love the durex pinacolada one or new strawberry one (not sure if LH stock that yet think its currently an Ann summers exclusive) but otherwise something like... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=856 is a good idea which my fella got for us the other day as it has loads in then when you find your favs order the bigger alternatives x

toycar69 wrote:

hmm, is it worth getting that 3" finger vibrator as I already have the facebook finger vibe?

Shopping basket is coming along nicely now. I just hope I catch her in a good mood when it arrives!

Bumble, what kind of "free" rabbit did you get, as there seems to be loads of different ones on the site. If there is a good one thats cheap enough, I may add it, but I'm not sold on the idea of the Tracey Cox one for £30 as there is a high chance of it sitting in the bottom drawer for the rest of its life!

The 3" finger vibe could be inserted, perhaps during oral, wereas the facebook finger vibe isn't really suitable for insertion.

The rabbit we got free was very basic, just solid jelly, but it totally sold me on the idea of a rabbit.

Once it had been well used i traded it in for a Jessica Rabbit 2.0 in the LoveHoney rabbit amnesty (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/), but i'm ashamed to say that i actually prefered the solid jelly one!External Media The swirling balls inside the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 don't do anything for me. Perhaps i'm using it wrong.

This one is quite cheap and probably not so intimidating looking http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=294.

Thanks Bumble. Wifey isn't usually up for anything being inserted during foreplay, so I think I'll stick with the basic one for now.

Same thing goes for the rabbit I guess, I just have this little dream in my head that I'll find something that will bring her out of her shell sexually.

Im sure you will, just take it steady and you'll be fine x

lol, you've not met her, wizzie!

Well, that was certainly a quick delivery. Thanks Lovehoney!

The new lubes arrived yesterday, so it was next day, even though I went for the standard delivery.

Now for the bad news.

I let wifey open the box, and her first comment was "cherry vanilla? I don't like cherry" Well that was a good start, and was certainly news to me. Got her to taste a little, but no good.

Next up was the Touche Fruits of the forest. "That sounds nice" she said. She gave it a little taste, and "yuck, whats that aftertaste? Tastes like aniseed!" WFT? No way could I taste aniseed.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Sometimes I wonder why I bother...

Oh dear, thats not the response we want!

How did she feel about the toys?

If the flavours are just for oral, what about using food? If she likes chocolate you could melt some and mix it with vegetable oil, the same as you would to make a chocolate fondue?

or yogurt, icecream toppings, syrup, anything runny really!

Cherry flavour is quite nice and also the butter cream cock rub is nice

toycar69 wrote:

Well, that was certainly a quick delivery. Thanks Lovehoney!

The new lubes arrived yesterday, so it was next day, even though I went for the standard delivery.

Now for the bad news.

I let wifey open the box, and her first comment was "cherry vanilla? I don't like cherry" Well that was a good start, and was certainly news to me. Got her to taste a little, but no good.

Next up was the Touche Fruits of the forest. "That sounds nice" she said. She gave it a little taste, and "yuck, whats that aftertaste? Tastes like aniseed!" WFT? No way could I taste aniseed.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Sometimes I wonder why I bother...

If you don't mind me asking, did you choose those lubes or did she? Maybe if it was your wife's idea to buy any kind of toy or lube, she'd react in a more positive way.

Btw, I believe it's a good thing that you keep trying.

Hi bumble, I don't think food is going to work here. The whole point was to try and show her that she could have fun doing to me as I do to her. Grabbing a bottle from the bedside cabinet is one thing, but she wouldn't bother to get stuff from the kitchen.

Hi pbe, she's decided she doesn't like cherry, so that a no go, but I'll look at the butter cream rub.

Yea it does taste quite nice u can also get sprinkles to go with it wich i thought waas pretty cool lol. but i do like lil things like that

2Wicked, it was my idea to buy more lube as the old stuff went out of date. I did try to ge her to look at replacements, but she wasn't interested.

No flavoured lube = no chance of her going anywhere near my bits with her mouth. She's not particularly keen even with the ones we tried before.

I'm going to stop trying again for a while. She'll only think I'm badgering if I get something else.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2869 how about try this..... every woman likes chocolate surley

toycar69 wrote:

2Wicked, it was my idea to buy more lube as the old stuff went out of date. I did try to ge her to look at replacements, but she wasn't interested.

No flavoured lube = no chance of her going anywhere near my bits with her mouth. She's not particularly keen even with the ones we tried before.

I'm going to stop trying again for a while. She'll only think I'm badgering if I get something else.

I see... well why does she avoid bj? Is it possible she thinks she might not be good at it so she ends up avoiding it?

I've heard of women hating the idea & claiming it's disgusting... but it's not, so I don't know what to say to that External Media

Hi 2W, the reasons she's given in the past are:

"I just don't like to" and "I don't like the taste"

When I asked about the taste (mind you this is the taste of my penis, not come) she said I tasted like "sweaty skin". This was during a session after we'd both showered, so I'm not sure how sweaty I could be.

This was when we tried first an ID lube sample pack, then the ID lube Lemon, which she decided after a while wasn't all that nice. I think she tried licking me with it about 5 times over the last 2 years.

Mind you, this is from a lady I've been with for over 10 years, and who gave me a hand job for the first time earlier this year. Maybe I'm just asking too much!?!

toycar69 wrote:

Hi 2W, the reasons she's given in the past are:

"I just don't like to" and "I don't like the taste"

When I asked about the taste (mind you this is the taste of my penis, not come) she said I tasted like "sweaty skin". 1) This was during a session after we'd both showered, so I'm not sure how sweaty I could be.

This was when we tried first an ID lube sample pack, then the ID lube Lemon, 2) which she decided after a while wasn't all that nice. I think she tried licking me with it about 5 times over the last 2 years.

Mind you, this is from a lady I've been with for over 10 years, and who gave me a hand job for the first time earlier this year. 3) Maybe I'm just asking too much!?!

1) After showering? None of you should taste sweaty, so no.

2) She liked the taste at first & then decided she didn't. What happened?

3) Maybe you're asking for too much, but then again I'm pretty sure that taste is not an issue here. Otherwise, a flavoured lube/syrup/chocolate/anything should improve things. But, she finds flavoured lubes to taste artificial & she wouldn't bother to get anything from the kitchen. You know your wife better than any of us but is it possible your wife has a very low self esteem when it comes to sex? She might think she's not good at bjs or anything new you might suggest so she avoids it & I'm saying that because I feel she's trying find excuses. For what it's worth, I think you should discuss this with her.

You could be right with excuses, but she's just as fussy with drinks, lol.

I'm the only sexual partner she's ever had, and she's not very sexually minded. I honestly believe she thinks its a dirty or rude thing to do, or maybe "nice" girls don't do it.

Ah well, I'll give it some time before bringing it up with her again.

Forgot to mention, she didn't seem to turned off with the toys. Just the 2 basics: A ring and a finger vibe. Maybe we'll get a chance to use them soon.

toycar69 wrote:

You could be right with excuses, but she's just as fussy with drinks, lol.

I'm the only sexual partner she's ever had, and she's not very sexually minded. I honestly believe she thinks its a dirty or rude thing to do, or maybe "nice" girls don't do it.

Ah well, I'll give it some time before bringing it up with her again.

Forgot to mention, she didn't seem to turned off with the toys. Just the 2 basics: A ring and a finger vibe. Maybe we'll get a chance to use them soon.

Good luck then and I hope you have fun with your toys! External Media