Recording yourself

My OH has told me she wants pics and vids of me playing with myself. What do women like to see, what arouses them etc? Any help would be appreciated

Just be yourself, I guess...

I would hope that your OH wants to see what gets you off...

Tips!! I found the hand movement really awkward and I am always wondering whether I’m getting it right! I’m really vocal when he’s pushing the right buttons so his polar opposite leaves me feeling really unsure. Watching him do it himself gives me a great idea of speed, grip, angle, how far he likes to pull down, up.... so just do what you’d normally do if not filming.

Watching my husband play with himself arouses me massively so just do what you normally do....I make them for my hubby too and he loves them....I just do whatever I'm in the mood for xx

Sounds like a fun idea, a tip would be if using your phone, to not hold the phone while recording as it will get very shaky closer to the end. Also if sending it to her phone, check twice before hitting send that it is going to your OH and not another contact in your phone.

As others have said, just do it how you like it and your OH will learn from this.

Thinking of all the different cameras I have used for that purpose is kind of amazing . Many years ago we used Poloroids , LOL . I have used cameras with timers and multiple video camers . Then moved onto smart phones and action camers . I actually use a tripod many times . I have even made an adjustable boom that lets me set the camera to almost any angle . Also for cameras and smart phone a mini flex leg tripod that you can wrap around almost anything . The biggest challenge is get the lighting right so it illuminates enough without washing out detail . My favorite action camers ( I use for motorcycle riding ) has a remote that makes it way easier . The other trick is to stay in the camera view area while getting aroused . Amazing how hard it is to get a fairly close up video of my cum flying through the air . Some times it takes several tries . My wife liked many , but really liked a well shot video of cum flying onto my chest . Also a well lit and positioned video of me backing onto an 8" dildo where it was low enough to see my balls and cock . Another lighting and positioning blend . In my picture of the 8" , I think you can just see the adjustable mount holding the dildo . What your wife likes best you will have to ask and try several to find out . Have fun !!

I tried audio record once on the bed with the colt vibrating male masturbator but I only lasted a few seconds even though I used long lasting lube and waited a few minutes for it to take effect....any tips on lasting longer

I also get a bit too excited while filming . Especially while doing something new . I have the opposite problem while concentrating on setting up cameras and lighting and figuring out the best angle and distance . Darn it , sometimes I have to do something over and over to get the right shot . Old age helps from coming too soon .

Devoted Husband wrote:

Sounds like a fun idea, a tip would be if using your phone, to not hold the phone while recording as it will get very shaky closer to the end. Also if sending it to her phone, check twice before hitting send that it is going to your OH and not another contact in your phone.

As others have said, just do it how you like it and your OH will learn from this.

Haha my OH did this last week and sent a naughty pic to his boss lmao 😂 was rather worrying to start off with but fortunately they saw the funny side though I don't think he will ever send me pics again... Other than this I really enjoy taking and receiving photos and videos 😈

Telling me what hes going to do to me later while wanking 😄

Watching my boyfriend masturbate is one of my biggest turn ons. I don't really have an expectation of him, I just enjoy watching him have a normal masturbation session, and showcasing the pleasure that session is giving you.

We have done the solo vid thing quite a few times. It started when my husband had to work abroad for three weeks. I recorded myself pleasuring with fingers, vibrators and my dildo I call Dave! I then copied my little movies to a password protected folder on his laptop . When he arrived I called him and told him to open his laptop and find my folder. I then gave him the first password and told him to enjoy as there is more to come. He loved it and when he called the following night he asked me for the password for the next instalment. He only got it if he told me what he did whilst watching it. We had our first phone sex that night! The three weeks apart soon past and my solo vids helped him and me get passed the separation.

I record myself all the time with a view of sending them to my OH. I only ever send the best ones. I would suggest placing a phone against something so you are hands free and then have a play with a you or by yourself. Don’t be afraid to take a few videos or pictures and send the ones you like the best. Like me you may find it a bit of a turn on recording yourself.

We've sent pics to each other while we've been away from each other. Wouldnt mind doing vidoes of us playing solo and setting up a camera to film us having sex.