Sex Tape?

Hubbys mentioned a few times about possibly making a sex tape (sometimes he jokes but other times means it). Obviously for private viewing only. Has anyone made one? Would you ever? Do you regret it etc?

3 Likes

Yws we have but only for us to watch.. is there anything in particular u want to know? X

1 Like

Delboy1991 is there any position of the videocam you would suggest? Did you do static or handheld etc xx

We have been taking naughty photos and posting them on fetlife for a while now. It's such a turn on and huge confidence boost to get comments and likes. We have just started thinking about videos mostly for our own use but maybe some short ones for uploading. Lighting is very important low light might seem romantic but on video or photo looks abit rubbish. Obviously the best advice is to keep your faces hidden either out of shot or with a mask. Cover any tattoos or identifying marks too. Only do what you feel comfortable doing and would feel comfortable if somebody happened to see it. Most importantly have fun and experiment with angles.

1 Like

We have made one just for our eyes. We had a tv on in the background and it is the most annoying part of it. We tried free hand with a camera, it is difficult to see what you are capturing at the time and can also kill the mood as you focus more on the camera and the shot you are trying for than actually enjoying each other. Still it was fun and editing it was just as much fun.

We’ve made quite a few sex videos and a couple of me giving him a blowjob

2 Likes

We have done a few short videos both for our own use and to post on fab swingers, its always good fun when we do it

1 Like

Yeah I have made a couple. One of the people I made one with this I regret as I just regret that sexual experience all together but it was super fun.

I would recommend it but only if you feel 100% trusting of that person.

4 Likes

We started with photos and then moved on to little videos and then full length ones. I was nervous the first few times of videoing but now I love it.

2 Likes

I have a whole folder on my phone of videos and pictures! Love to look back on them from time to time

I was going to make one a few years ago with a videographer friend, we got the cameras set up and ready to go and at the last minute I couldn’t do it, confidence issues, would love to do it though!

3 Likes

It’s always been an interest of mine to do a legit amateur video. Not just record one time sex but like a full movie different scenes and what not wife has been warming up to the idea as well. Actually recorded a spicy solo scene this morning. I’m a stone cold freak so I can make videos for days all kinds of kinky stuff. Anyone with suggestions hit me up

We have some but mostly me giving a bj to my hubby

2 Likes

We also have some sex tapes and pictures most of this is me being fisted and pegged by my wife or of me playing with my toys.

I have a couple of my wife masturbating.
and I do enjoy watching them

2 Likes

I’ve never filmed us having sex - I think I’d be too self conscious to watch it back and seeing myself would probably put me off sex for a long time or result in really low body confidence.

We did take a couple of photos once which really turned us both on but we were 20 at the time and I was a slim size 8 without all the wobbly bits that I have now! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t made one with anyone else but I’ve made solo videos of me masturbating and stuff obviously only for my viewing and anyone who I’m involved with. I find it really fun but I am careful about it because I don’t want those public haha

4 Likes