Remote control knicker vibrator recommendation lingerie

We have recently purchased a small, remote control vibrator designed to go in your knickers for some fun on the go.

Specifically this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/vibrating-knickers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-knicker-vibrator/a41534g75600.html

Can anyone recommend lingerie that they have successfully used with this toy or one like it? I know sometimes you can get sets that have a little pocket in that would be perfect for something like this.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I have this exact one… brilliant vibes, impossible to keep in place with regular knickers!

I couldn’t find a set that worked ready prepared with a suitable pocket so I ended up sewing a wide elastic strap into a regular pair of high leg briefs (which is what I normally wear but would work with most knickers I’m sure). Worked well :+1:. You could probably sew a wide cotton material pocket over the lot if you require a cotton gusset.

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s actually a really good idea

2 Likes

My advice is pretty much the same as @Peitho .

I’ve found briefs in general are the least frustrating for my wearable vibrators. The high leg briefs especially help keep them a little more snug. I gave up on lace panties when it comes to toys. Even the ones that came as a set would end up with holes very quickly.

Good luck & have fun :grinning:

1 Like

Slightly out of the box suggestion but have you tried wearing mens underwear or swimwear with them? Fitted trunk style shorts may help keep it in place and offer a little more room, given what they’re designed to hold and swimwear is often a slightly thicker material and I’ve seen some that even have the little pouch in the crotch.

Just a thought. :thinking: