Knicker vibrator recommendations

I have read reviews until I can’t read anymore. I’ve searched the forums too.
But I’m so lost!!

So those of you who have or do use(d) a knocket vibrator can you tell me which one and the pros and cons please? It would be helpful to know which other types of vibrators you enjoy to see if it’s similar rumbles you like (if that makes any sense?!)

Thanks in advance! Price not too much of an issue, I’m worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy::heart:

1 Like

Follow this link and have a read through previous posts on this very subject.
Good luck with finding the right one for you.

2 Likes

Both these are good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Delightful87
We have the Desire and a remote love egg. Mrs B enjoyed the sensation of the love egg although it was never going to make her cum as she needs cliteral stimulation for that and it did slip out after a while, luckily she was wearing knickers.
The Desire is a good toy but it just didn’t sit in the right position for her clit but others find it suits them. Without a try before you buy or a personalised fitting it is a bit hit and miss I think.

1 Like

100% the most key thing is having knickers with a pocket that holds the vibe in exactly the right place - otherwise all will suffer with exactly the same migration problems. Either, just a little away from your clit which is very frustrating or completely out of your knickers and away!

I have tried a few, a magnetic one that is no longer stocked and didn’t work for me at all! The magnets holding it made it way too heavy and apparently my knickers were just not sturdy enough to support it where required. Totally useless and I haven’t tried a magnetic one again since though maybe they’ve got lighter?

The two I have that get used most often are the Mantric Knicker Vibe and the Juno Knicker Vibe. I would highly recommend both of these. The Mantric, if you know the range, is really deep and rumbly vibrations. Powerful and delightful but more than any other needs to sit in a secure, well placed pocket. The Juno, you can read my full review here. Both have excellent remote ranges. The Juno is not as rumbly as the Mantric but has an excellent battery life, a great shape and I love the music activated mode out in bars and live music events.

In terms of pockets in underwear, I’m very lucky to own a lot of the (no longer sold :sob:) mindful bra sets in different colours, the thongs of which (though I failed to mention it in my review) come with perfectly placed secure pockets. I’m sure, if you’re adept with a sewing machine or needle and thread though other underwear can be adapted with a bit of stretchy material.

2 Likes

We can recommend the below :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! My birthday voucher has just landed so I’m going to have a final, thorough look through the suggestions and take the plunge!

1 Like

When I’m giving her a ‘blow-job’ she uses the harness briefs holding the dildo to trap a ‘pebble’ type vibrator against her clitoris. This makes her come as I’m deep throating the dildo.

I’m not sure that it would stay in place if you were walking around but it certainly stays in place while she’s thrusting the dildo into my mouth as she gets closer and closer to orgasm.

I ordered this for a birthday present for myself. Definitely recommend, I tried it out in a restaurant last night it was that quiet noone would have known.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/-we-vibe-unite-2-remote-control-classic-couples-vibrator/68821.html

2 Likes