Remote eggs

We're looking to get a remote egg to use out and about in restaurant etc.

Any recomendations? What is the quietest one available?

Thinking of getting this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

anyone have it?

I eyed up the TC egg and still am to be honest (specially now it's in the sale at such a good price!) but I brought the Adrien Lastic's egg as it's got stimulation for the clitoris which is best for me. It's not that quiet at all but I don't know if that's just because it's not all inside you.

I eyed up the TC egg and still am to be honest (specially now it's in the sale at such a good price!) but I brought the Adrien Lastic's great egg as it's got stimulation for the clitoris which is best for me. It's not that quiet at all but I don't know if that's just because it's not all inside you.

I've used a remote egg in public before and although I haven't tried the one you are looking at, i have allways found the reliability and range is more important than quietness as realistically if it is being inserted into the vagina and under underwearand clothes, unless it is particularly powerful (which wireless toys do not tend to be) there is not much noise.

I have the LH dream egg, which is pretty neat and pretty quiet. You can't hear it in public, but the stimulation isn't very powerful. To be honest, that's not a bad thing when out and about :)

I've heard many amazing things about the 50 Shades remote egg, so you might want to check the reviews out for that :)

Thanks for the replies, I'll look at the 50 Shades one as well.

Anyone tried that one?