Renewed sex drive

Hi everyone,

Me and my wife have been together 13 years. She’s disabled and suffers from fibromyalgia, one of the side effects of it is a reduced sex drive. I’m fine with this as I know she tries when she can.

Anyway, recently both of our sex drives have gone through the roof! It’s been a fortnight now, with no signs of abating.

I hasten to add here that neither of us are complaining at all. We just wondered if anyone else has experienced similar things.

The only thing that seems to have changed is I’ve written a couple of erotic stories and read them to her.

10 Likes

I’d say keep up the good writing! :nerd_face:
Majority of people will go through phases of heightened sex drive and it literally can be down to anything that simulates it.

2 Likes

The brain is a sexual organ too, so keep up with the writing. Hopefully the more you do that, the longer the surge in libido’s will last! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey - how similar - my wife too has all the symptoms of fibromyalgia, as yet unconfirmed, but sex drive has reduced as well. Ive also written an erotic story but as yet not read to her, a but nervous about doing so. How did you approach it can i ask?

2 Likes

I have fibro as well as other chronic health conditions and since Christmas my sex drive has been sky high! I think part of it for me is the more I have sex the more I want it!

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

I have M.E./C.F.S. And the same thing happened to me too a couple of years ago (though there are also meds in the mix for me). Ironically erotic storys where also the trigger for me too.
So happy for you both :smile: definitely enjoy it.

I find for me its a use it or loose it situation. And now and again i will have to make a concerted effort to bump my libido back up to more normal levels if it drops.
Toys and sexy story’s help alot. Writing your own for her sounds like such a lovely gesture.

2 Likes

My story is about our first overnight together in every detail i can remember, im sure shell be embarrassed to read it, Im also sure shell remember it :slight_smile:

Many couples go through stages with their sex drives, just keep doing what you’re doing and enjoy it.

This past year our sex drives have gone sky high too, we’ve gone from vanilla to BDSM and lingerie, bondage, and toys :smirk:

You lucky bu**** :joy:

Nice to hear a good story for once.
Hope it stays very active for the pair of you.

Hi shades,

To be honest I first wrote one when I was frustrated because we weren’t active. I told her I’d written it and she was curious to see what I’d produced. All of mine hsve been pure fantasy, with the last few being inspired by her ideas, so it’s become something between us.

I’ve run things by her without giving plot away too much too see if she likes bits that I think might be borderline on the kink scale. Alas so far nothing has been too far lol.

1 Like

Enjoy it while you can :wink::blush:

Mrs. Val’s sex drive only goes up right after her period. Then it disappears into oblivion for the next 20 days… If I don’t initiate, we don’t do it. After almost 23 years I am used to it…

1 Like

We are back to like we were before the kids came along. If anything we are worse.

4 Likes

@deanodude Great to hear that things are going working out well and your erotic writing is going down a treat.:+1:

@shadesofgreyhair All I can suggest is telling her that you have written an erotic story and asking her would she like to hear it. Probably waiting for a good time to bring it up is key when both relaxed and free from distraction. Hopefully it goes down a treat and you have as much luck as @deanodude

1 Like

@deanodude good to hear things are on track at the moment :+1:

Have you thought about creating a erotic stories blog and sharing online at all?

Also if you haven’t already seen @KinkyMira blogs, there are some great erotic stories on this link
https://kinkymira.com/ they are definately worth a read to keep you both in the mood :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, you must be a keen reader at literotica? if youre not you should get yourself over there :slight_smile:

I do look at literotica from time to time. I even uploaded a story. I think it’s called “A Dirty Wake up Call” if you are interested.

1 Like

My sex drive has risen in recent weeks, mainly thanks to the forum and LH. My OH is most impressed. There is hope for some of you yet. Keeping hoping……you may never know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My wife and I been together 18 years or so years and great sex and oral life. A few times I’ve gone really kinky Horny brought new toys and outfits and sent her lots of rude texts and written down what I would like to do and she’s more willing.

I asked for anal sex and she said yes and I was counting down the days hehe.

1 Like

@Fire_Ice1 it sounds like you have some fun to come.

1 Like