Replacement sleeves

Hey, I've got one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4705 which I absolutely adore to pieces...literally. The silicone sleeve is definitely dying. I've tried using finger ticklers and such over it, but they don't work so well and I'm worried about losing them. Please could you stock replacement sleeved? Or just tell me what you think would work well? Thanks Lxxx

LoveHoney - Bot says:

Hi Lou232,

Unfortunately very few manufacturers stock large quantities of replacement sleeves for their products. There has been some talk about it on the forums before and we've found that they're exceptionally hard to find on their own.

If the item you've bought is within the 365 day return period, we could either see about obtaining a single sleeve for you or replacing the unit entirely, for free, of course.

If you're using the egg and sleeve internally, it's best to use the specially designed silicone sleeve. However, if you're using it externally you could use any textured sleeve like the Inner Touch Textured Cock Rings, Gladiator Beaded Penis Sleeve, Japanese Stretchy Sleeves Set or One A Day Penis Sleeves.

Sorry we can't be of further help but we'll keep looking!

I don't think it's worth the bother of replacing - it will just keep breaking due to the material. I'll have a play with the sleeves you suggest and see how they go. Thanks Lxxx