Returning Items

I'm sure this has been answered before but I couldn't find it when I searched.

If I'm exchanging items that were on a 3 for £25 deal, how do I know how much the value of the toy I want to send back is, I assume its not the full price which was £14.99 each.

Also, can I exchange 2 items for 2 items, or does it just have to be one item I get back?

I bought my boyfriend 2 strokers but he didn't find one did anything so I plan to send them both back

I think you need to email customer services or give them a call and ask them directly, it probably depends on what it is that you want to send back

Fairly sure any that you're keeping, the value of that/them at full price is deducted from the 'group' price and the remainder is what you'd get back, if you're going for a refund. So if you got three £9 strokers for £25, and wanted to return one, you'd get back £7 (£25-£18).

If you're doing an exchange, then you'd probably need to be exchanging it for something else that was in the deal, or for something that's to the value of the refund you'd get.

But do check with them first.

Thanks, I've sent them an email to check, but I thought it might be something like that bashful babe

Another question? Do we get notified when Lovehoney receive our items or sent out replacements? Or do I just have to wait and see?

Ella Legs wrote:

Another question? Do we get notified when Lovehoney receive our items or sent out replacements? Or do I just have to wait and see?

You do get an email to say they've received your return and I think you get a dispatch email when your replacement is sent out

Thanks, I guess the post must be slow, I thought it would have arrived back with them by now

I've never had an email to confirm receipt of a return but have had dispatch emails for replacements!

You usually get an email to say they've got it and will process the refund/exchange within seven working days. If it was a while ago you sent it, I'd pop on the live chat and ask them if they've got it....

I think I always got an email saying that they got the item. I know it does arrive. Check your spam? And another mail when it was despatched or refund was provided.

I phoned them up today about another issue and apparently their warehouse is backed up by 5 days which is probably why I haven't heard anything, plus I wrote the address manually which would have slowed things down to. I'll give them another ring if it goes another week without hearing anything.

Hi All

Just to clarify!

You will be sent an email confirming receipt of your parcel if you:

1. Gave us an email address on your order (obvious I hope!)

2. Used the freepost label to return the parcel (it has a bar code on it which we scan and this automtically generates an email)

We do not have a backlog at the moment.....all returns are processed within 7 working days of receipt (as has always been the case) and today we have been working on all parcels received last Friday-so well within timescales. Hurray!

We do of course try to get all returns processed as quickly as we can, but this will change from day to day depending on how much comes in!

Muchos gracias Amigos!

Matt

Thank you for clearing that up Matt!