Returning items from multiple orders at the same time.

So, i made 2 orders last month. One for a single item, which i have filed a return for, but another from a multi item purchase. I do have a couple of boxes i havent thrown out yet, so could return seperately, but didn't really want to cost Lovehoney 2 returns labels. Can both returns be put in the same box despite being from different orders, or should i send them back separately?

VirginAngel wrote:

So, i made 2 orders last month. One for a single item, which i have filed a return for, but another from a multi item purchase. I do have a couple of boxes i havent thrown out yet, so could return seperately, but didn't really want to cost Lovehoney 2 returns labels. Can both returns be put in the same box despite being from different orders, or should i send them back separately?

They can, I've returned little bits and bobs from a couple of orders at the same time. :D

Yeah, just speak to customer care so they're expecting it, as the returns label has a barcode specific to that order on it. I've just posted off two items from separate orders yesterday :)

Hi VA, yes they can be put together as long as you write out a separate note for each order to go in the box. Just make sure you add the relevant Order No. on each note :) xx

I've returned a couple of things from seperate orders in the same lovehoney box, as i always keep the most recent box an order was sent in just in case. It obviously saves on sending stuff, and you only have to use one returning label. Just make sure you write out two notes, and don't forget any info as i did that and had to phone to get my money back as my parcel got lost! :)

I've returned things from different orders in one box before. I just made sure that I inculded a note with my details and the different order numbers etc on it.

I feel SO bad right now with my orders. Everything seems to be going wrong.

First yet again my rechargable rabbit seems to have lost all power and if honest ive given up now and have exchanged it for something else (thank you mollie btw i was really upset and felt so bad)

Then my cupid love egg broke again....but im not going to bother sending that back again i feel to bad so ive just thrown it away.

And my gold jiggle balls have started flaking off and turning silver :(

But if your worried talk to the team. im sure if i really wanted to i could have returned all of them and still got an exchange! x

I've just returned 2 orders together, one being an Oh! points order. I spoke to Mollie on live chat, she said to just include a note, so I made sure both invoices were inside the box and I'd written on them what I wanted to do with the items and why I was returning it.

Mollie helped ease my guilt about returning stuff too, so it's nothing to worry about :)

Boogaloo wrote:

I've just returned 2 orders together, one being an Oh! points order. I spoke to Mollie on live chat, she said to just include a note, so I made sure both invoices were inside the box and I'd written on them what I wanted to do with the items and why I was returning it.

Mollie helped ease my guilt about returning stuff too, so it's nothing to worry about :)

Isnt she fantastic? I swear to god that woman deserves a bonus this year! I was literally crying because i felt so so bad...she is seriously a credit to the company!

i put them all in a box and list them, i save my stuff and return them in bulk so i dont waste boxes and delivery charges