Returning items

Can you return items together in one parcel that were originally sent as separate orders? I know the order number is on the returns label so does that mean it can only contain what was on that particular order? I do put a note inside with my details on though, so would it be sufficiant to use one returns label for different orders if I state the other order number on my note?

Yeah as long as the I for both items is on there I can't see an issue. I returned two things in one box before with no complications

Hi Sarah - as BV said it should be fine as long as you include a note detailing both the order numbers so there is no confusion :) xx

Great, thank you :-) x

Yeah is fine I've did it twice. =D

I have returned several iitems in one box just added a note for each with the order numbers on

I normally use the same box if I'm returning more than one thing, I just include a note explaining what each is and what I'd like doing with them :)

Naughty Miss K wrote:

I normally use the same box if I'm returning more than one thing, I just include a note explaining what each is and what I'd like doing with them :)

oooh naughty naughty lol

FrumCouple wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

oooh naughty naughty lol

As soon as I wrote that I thought my wording could have been better, but then again, with you lot, maybe the wording was fine!

Hahaha! Thanks everyone, I shall get on it tomorrow

You can return two different orders together I've done it before. X

I'm just about to package it up and send it today

I'm considering returning some of our toys that we really haven't used as much as I thought we would. But I just cannot get over feeling guilty. They are used. We did enjoy them. But bigger, better things have come our way and now they don't even get a look in. Part of me says send them back and spend the money towards the We-Vibe 4. But the bigger part of me cannot help but feel this is wrong and selfish.