Review Competition! Fun Factory Friday.

Good luck today every one 😀

Good luck to all and everyone who entered!

Trying to select winners is proving difficult some great and super interesting entries.

Sexual Happiness FTW!

Good luck all! x

Good luck those who entered and good luck picking Leanne!

I wonder what sexual happiness means to the LH staff?. Leanne any chance you could get the girls and guys in the office to let us know what they think as well when you announce the winner?

Good luck everyone, I'm sure you all did some fantastic entries :)

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I wonder what sexual happiness means to the LH staff?. Leanne any chance you could get the girls and guys in the office to let us know what they think as well when you announce the winner?

I can ask but I am not sure how many will have the time to answer. Sorry 

No need to be sorry, just wondered haha. Thanks Leanne and good luck finding a winner! Bet your rushed off your feet! X

Ok winners have been emailed and they are as follows:

Sxleksaker

Foxiiuk

Jasmine2 

Popk1n

Ragnor Lodbrok 

BeckyAnn

Fun Louise 

*Sexybabe*

Hot Pants 

Su DEnim 

Fantastic entries. A Really great response from this too! 

Feel free to share your stories if you would like... 

Well done to all the winners! Would love to hear some of the stories!

Congrats to all the winners 🎉 Enjoy your FF toys!

Well done guys would love to hear some entries!

Oh wow, can't believe I'm one of the winners in a writing competition. This has made me feel more confident in my writing skills and my use of your language 😄 Congrats to the other winners, I'm sure it must have been a hard pick because of all the talented people on here 💜

Well done to the winners 🙌

Congratulations to all the winners and to Leanne for picking them as it did sound a hard job.

Sxleksaker wrote:

Oh wow, can't believe I'm one of the winners in a writing competition. This has made me feel more confident in my writing skills and my use of your language 😄 Congrats to the other winners, I'm sure it must have been a hard pick because of all the talented people on here 💜

Well done all, but really wanted to pick up on this post. Hun, your writing skills are better than a lot of our natives.... ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

That's so sweet of you to say TD, thank you 😄

Congrats!!

I never win anything- I'm over the moon thank you so much- and congratulations to everyone else too!!! X