review not showing

has something changed it the review process when ever i submit a review it always apears in my account as "waiting approval" ut ive just reiewed something and when i go to my accoun theres nothing there so has somethig changed or did something mess up and i need to do it all again?

You've not messed up, it happens sometimes. My last few reviews have done the same thing. Just give it a day or two, odds are they'll appear once they're approved. :)

Ok cheers for the quick reply

No problem!

I've had it happen to me recently and they showed up the next day. So might have to wait till Monday now but they will show up.

It did happen to one of my last 3 reviews, if I remember correctly. But once I got the email that the review is now public, it did show on my profile.

cheers guys ill give it a couple days then just a bit concerned as it was a review item and didnt wanna get something to review then it look like ive not took the time to review it.

If it is a tester item of the forums then it won't show up on ur account until the item goes live on the website.