My review not being posted

Hi all,
I have being trying to post a review on one of my latest purchases on the lovehoney website. I have tried it twice now. Normally whenever i write a review i get an email almost immediately to verify my email address and once i do this then my review goes live. I havent received any emails this time and my review still hasnt gone live? Any help would be much appreciated

Hi @Grainne

When was the review submitted? Reviews can take 72 hours to pass through moderation.

What was the product you reviewed? I can have a look and see if I can find the review :slight_smile:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it is much appreciated. My review was of: Lovehoney Perfect Pair Silicone Nipple Suckers - Lovehoney UK
Part of the reason i was concerned is i would love to become a tester for yourselves and have put myself forward to try a couple of products

Hi @Grainne

I can see both reviews in our system, they are awaiting moderation. This should be done within 72 hours of the review being posted! :slight_smile:

@Lovehoney_Brenna thank you for getting back to me and for your help greatly appreciated. Hope to review a lot more products soon