review of the month

can the reviews of the month be found and read? (i know any review can be read but would be intresting to read the best!)

It's a long time since we had a "review of the month".

Some people liked it because it meant good writers got rewarded with free products.

Some people didn't like it because they didn't agree with the winners. There's probably a thread of arguments around somewhere too!

We can do it again - suggestions gratefully received for how to organise it!

how about lh chooses a shortlist and then we vote from there?

When you go to write a review on the website, it does actually say that there is £100 worth of free goodies up for grabs every month; I didn't realise that this wasn't currently the case. Why do you think I did such an in-depth review?

Sorry, It'sMe, my wires were crossed.

Yes, we are giving away £100 of free goodies for the best review every month now. Thank you for your review!

We started doing that again when the forums moved from the old Orgasm Army site on to LoveHoney. We've only been here a couple of weeks, so we haven't picked the first winner yet.

At the start of September, we'll start a new "Nominate your favourite reviews from August" thread so members can post links to their own or other people's reviews.

Then we'll check them out and pick a winner.

As always, the judge's decision is final, no arguing.

As a previous winner for my three bangs review l would like to see the tradition continue. My reasons are wholly selfish, as l would like to try anal inserts that are large and then write about them.

Now as to which one is the best, it could be like argiung whether or not Michael Phelps is the best ever olympian!!!

Never hope to find unanimity every time, so why not do what Gordon Brown didn't have the bottle to do- and let the OA happy campers have a vote.

You could list all reviews every month- couldn't you- and let people pick their top three or four whatever.

Who could argue with that??

Whadya think Richard/

Tallboy

What do you think this is - a DEMOCRACY?!?!

I would fear Zimbabwe-style vote-rigging, hanging Floridian chads and all kinds of postal-vote rigging and strong-arm tactics if we were to put it to a vote.

We'll give members a chance to nominate their faves from the month and we'll pick the winner.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your reviews!

There was a whole context that I didn't get there *hangs head in shame and vows to learn more about politics. maybe*

I thought the other way round worked better- you pick a shortlist, we pick a winner. Just don't give out the name of the reviewer so vote rigging can't occur. I don't read every review every month, so it wouldn't be fair.

Trail and error I suppose lol. How many reviews are normally submitted each month anyway?

But... that would just be doubling up. What Crayola askd was if the 'reviews of the month' could be found and read - wouldn't it just be easier to start compiling the NEW reviews of the month (the ones that are getting the free swag) and having them somewhere for people to read?

Or am I just making things more complicated? I'll shut up.

Strewth postal vote rigging!!! thought that had all died down after the local elections in Hackney, population 209,000 of whom 76,000 entitled to vote, but 82,000 votes cast- so yes see what you mean ha ha. Pity but l suppose these computers do have their downside.

Tallboy

iv made loads of reviews this month and ill be putting in another 4 as soon as my new order gets here!

love u all xx

I fear then that I must try harder! Why, not two yards from me is a brand new We Vibe, purchased from this very site, for my wife's birthday in a few days.

yay its back i write so many reviews and i dont get no credit lol :( i will be here to post my review on the spank padle i recently purchased hehe xxx