RIP Avrielle Aniko :-(

After another forum member mentioned that they had seen a post in the rant alert thread by AA's partner that she had passed away.

Many of the forum members that have been around for a while remember her fondly

Anyway i thought AA should have her own thread. RIP :-(

1 Like

I'm glad you've done this fizzy hun as I was just thinking someone should make a thread to remember her by.

R.I.P AA you'll be missed sweetness,
you was such a kind and helpful person, always giving amazing advice. :, ( Xxx

Rip Avrielle you've given me quite a lot of advice and support. You will be missed xxx

R.I.P., AA! We'll miss you!

I dont know this lady but as a part of the LH family...R.I.P DARLING! xxx

oh no, this is so sad, AA was such a lovely person, full of advice and giggles. RIP x

RIP AA you will be missed xx

1 Like

I didn't quite believe it when I saw the thread title :( I've not been on much over the last 12 months, but when I used to be here everyday she was always up for chatting about our days in the hello thread or offering advice.

Sending hugs to her partner

RIP AA x

Such a beautiful thing to do for such a beautiful, selfless person.

She was always on here offering advice to anyone who needed it regardless of what she was dealing with herself.

RIP AA, you will be missed. x

Unfortunately, I never got the pleasure to talk to her. Reading all yer comments she sounded like a lovely woman..

Rest in peace.... X

Oh no, AA! :'(
You will be sorely missed my dear, you were always full of good advice and laughter... And you were always helping others regardless of your own struggles, rest in peace hun...
My heart goes out to her loved ones x x

fizzy wrote:

After another forum member mentioned that they had seen a post in the rant alert thread by AA's partner that she had passed away.

Many of the forum members that have been around for a while remember her fondly

Anyway i thought AA should have her own thread. RIP :-(

So sad to read this, rip, condolances to family.

AA was full of fun and helpful advice and will be remembered fondly by many of us. My thoughts are with her partner and all her family x

That's awful, i do remember Avrielle being around offering good advice, RIP and condolences to the family and those close to her

Terrible news :( RIP AA xx

RIP sorry to hear such horried news :( xx

I'm shocked and very saddened to hear of this.

Such a selfless, helpful lady.

RIP AA x

Oh no, this is so sad :( I was actually wondering where she was a little while ago as I hadn't seen her posting for a while. Awful news.

Oh no :( RIP angel.

R.I.P angel aa. x