Gosh what a shame!

Has anyone eles noticed, on the big "games" threads which have been started yrs ago you look the the persons profile ((the person who started the thread)) and they appear to be in -active and no longer use this site (when you read their reviews and past posts etc), i think its such a shame really! This site is nothing i could get board of really i wander if these people will ever return xx

I've noticed a lot of people who seemed to post a lot but don't any more. Bit of a shame really!

I think they come back but a lot go through phases like myself and it is all about times, when i am on holiday i have more time so will come on site. During term time i am so busy that i tend to only post occasionally.

Rachey 28 wrote:

Has anyone eles noticed, on the big "games" threads which have been started yrs ago you look the the persons profile ((the person who started the thread)) and they appear to be in -active and no longer use this site (when you read their reviews and past posts etc), i think its such a shame really! This site is nothing i could get board of really i wander if these people will ever return xx

Yep - we miss old members too! People's lives do move on though, and forums that they once used all the time become places where they might check in every now and then, or even not at all. *sniff*

There are new members and sometimes people do move on, some have found RL became too busy (or exciting), there was a migration at one point and a while ago a bust up that many of us didn't really understand. Some older members have and are returning which is always nice to see . Enjoy the present though, look forward to the future and try never to grieve the past *group hugs*

I still pop my head around the door so to speak. :)

I saw some posts from Bot @ lovehoney damned funny I think he should come back

The posts appealed to my sense of humour I didnt realise he got some "stick" it was befor my time here

aniko do you work for LH or have i miss read?

gunther wrote:

aniko do you work for LH or have i miss read?

aa doesnt work for Lh but like many of us will step in if a thread is getting out of hand. We also, very nicely, suggest when a photo needs to be taken down or the rules are being broken.

xGGx