Rock Chick *thumbs up*

Well I bought one a week or so ago and managed my first g spot orgasm!! Couldn't believe it, very happy and my man was too. First real dildo buy apart from the blue veiny one my bf brought back from Amsterdam for me...that thing just scared me!!

Ooh I'm jealous! I really fancy the rock chick. Hmmm do I need another toy?....

ha ha as ur pic proves!!

How do you decide which one to use? Or is it a lucky dip?!

You can never have too many! Close your eyes and pick one out...depends what mood your in I guess :D

Nah I reckon everyone has their favourites. I mostly go back to the cone or FF one.

I always go back to the same one - the one that guarantees me an orgasm, but then I'm mega picky and it takes me ages to come anyway - far too busy to spend hours trying to orgasm! Grr! I'm getting better though, managed it in about 5 minutes yesterday! I was well impressed!

pinkbeach wrote:

Well I bought one a week or so ago and managed my first g spot orgasm!! Couldn't believe it, very happy and my man was too. First real dildo buy apart from the blue veiny one my bf brought back from Amsterdam for me...that thing just scared me!!External Media

Mrs. Naughty bought one a few months ago but couldn't really get to grips with it, as it were. Any tips pinkbeach as how to get the best out of it?

Is the rock chick worth the money? Cos I was considering getting it?

Sorry on late reply to this one! Well I sit on the edge of my bed and rock, does the job for me...although Im still trying to get past that holw 'I need a pee' sensaion but I came using the rock chick, g spot!, and then used the bullet for another orgasm, clit.

All in all Im still getting used to the rock chick but you really have to persevere with some toys and I think this is one of them! Don't give up so easily if you have one of these!! Keep at it and you'll be surprised