Rock Chick or Rabbitt

Im looking to add to my wish list for Christmas.

I really want a vibe for my G-spot. Its fine when hes here as he can help me, but I find that the vibes I have dont do that for me when alone.

So - the question is? For a G-spot frenzy (alone) - which one do I buy, the Rock Chick (then theres 2 to choose from..) or a Rabbitt (then which one Roger or Jesssica)

So many questions...looking forward to the answers.

Rock Chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits do nothing for me I'm afraid but the Rock Chick is my absolute fave for indulging myself.

It is the only thing that has ever made me squirt on my own - it's divine!

Can't recommend highly enough.

Cool new pic honey :-)

Just realised I hadn't reviewed it! Just submitted my review so you should be able to read it soon xx

See, for me I get a lot more use out of my rabbit. BUT not for gspot.

But as of yet, I just cannot master the rockchick

I've been looking at the rabbits lately as well and you can get a few with g spot stimulation as well as the ears. I find it really hard to orgasm with a vibe on my clit (it's either not enough if I rest it on clit but too much if i press harder) but haven't tried some rabbit ears yet - maybe these feel different. Do you need clit and g spot stimulation or do you want g spot only? This might help you to decide. I have the elise - which hits my g spot perfectly but is pricey (gotta say worth every penny tho) and also my glass dildo does an excellent job as well. That said I am researching the rabbit for my next investment and some of the g spot versions do look very good indeed. I have also just got the rock chick so will be giving it a thorough testing and then report back.

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Just realised I hadn't reviewed it! Just submitted my review so you should be able to read it soon xx

Wow! Just read that review - SOLD!

Very in-depth and informative.

I just gotta have one now.

How long till payday?

Hee hee Naughty - from what I've read it can take a little practice to get the hang of it so well I'm off to practice now!

candidate for review of the month I think!

My OH (despite my best efforts) shows little interest in the RC and keeps going after rabbits, this is then followed by a complaint that she gets more of a blended orgasm instead of a g-spot. The latest rabbit purchase (not from here) doesn't even line up with her clit, poor design.

Hey legs! I've just read your review on the Rock Chic...that's it, I'm definatly buying one, added to my basket..

Hi all,

Glad my review helped a little, I can't believe I forgot to write about the mighty Rock Chick before now! You lot are so flattering, I would love to win review of the month so I could buy myself something really decadent!

All I can add is that these things are so personal - what works for one may not for another.

I don't actually come via clit stimulation, it's too sensitive and more like tickle torture! Penetration and / or putting pressure on the whole area does it for me.

Thanks again for the feedback on my review guys, and I can't wait to hear how you find it naughty40.

Let's hope Christmas comes early!

Legs xx

Well legs, I've just ordered it. Will arrive tomorrow...oooh! I can't wait.

Go luvly!

I'll be waiting with bated breath for your findings. Plenty of lube, particularly on the external bit really makes the most of it.

Horny Pony - I've just looked at the elise - I want one, in black, now, it looks beautiful.

Alas, will have to just wishlist...sigh!

I'll be sure to let you know Legs..I also ordered more lube. As it's the school hols, I'll have to send the kids out on a long errand, ( even though 1 of them is grounded)..

I know, mine are off too and younger so into bloody everything!

You should have seen me the other day trying nipple clamps on in my bedroom whilst the kids were watching cbeebies - surreal, silly and not terribly sexy, but at the right time they are going to be awesome (I think, I'm still a little scared but in a very good way!)

I wasn't going to order anything until after the hols, to save me from hearing the boys say, "mum, what's that". I do feel a little embarassed when they are at home and I get parcels.

Anyway after reading your review I just couldn't wait until after the hols...I'll be sitting on my door step all tomorrow morning now...lol

The rock chick has always looked scary to me. I do not know why considering some things I own. Didn't realise it was essentailly a bullet though, and I love bullets.

Damn my lack of cash. I think I need to rig the review of the month so I win therefore can break free of my student impoverishness...

Did I dream it or is there a video that shows how to use the Rock Chick? Does anyone have the link?

Thanks

http://www.rock-chick.com/rockin_movie.asp

???

That helps alot! Thank you, thank you thank you. Was looking on that site but couldn't find it. Quite tastefully done! (I did want to get in closer to see how it was really rocking against her - nev mind)

Seeing as you all agree on the Rock Chick - Christmas is coming eary (and so is me hopefully )

Thanks for all you input - tis now ordered!