Reccomend me a G Spot Vibe Please

I have been looking and looking and my brain is frazzled, Can anyone reccomend one thats good and that may help me have some success in finding the damn thing lol,

Thanks Peeps SC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i find that my jessica finds it good enough hun, have you got one of them? xxx

More G-spot vibe tips in this thread over here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/8850-g-spot-vibes/

Our best-selling G-spot vibe is the LoveHoney G-Whizz - only £9.99 and you get it delivered free!

What's not to love?!

that looks very good richard, thanks for bringing that to our attention x

Thanks Richard that looks fab,

Anderskiel I like the look of the rock chick but was looking for something hubby could use on me,

Yes Mel Ive got one but its so difficult to find. and fingers dont reach it.

think i'll be wishlisting richards suggestion, sorry i cant help you hun, i tried xxx

Sexychic wrote:

Thanks Richard that looks fab,

Anderskiel I like the look of the rock chick but was looking for something hubby could use on me,

Yes Mel Ive got one but its so difficult to find. and fingers dont reach it.

Your hubby can still use this on you and you get a good bit of rubbing on your clit, but if you just want something more like a dildo shape then its not for you.

The Rock Chick - im very tempted to buy one. I recently bought the Promises G spot, and having a lot of fun with it!!

But Im not very confident with it, although it gets results when hubby uses it on me, alone I cant quite get there.

I have only ever owned one vibrator before and hated it, it was rigid, straight up and down and only one stupid speed on it. So never really used it. But after just returning home from hols - and the most AMAZING sex EVER - we felt the urge to experiment. Hubby cant believe the change in me.....neither can I!! Thing is though - I cant get enough...is it possible for a female to have the equivalent of an erection? Cos I feel so turned on all the time.....its driving me nutty.

Naughty40 wrote:

The Rock Chick - im very tempted to buy one. I recently bought the Promises G spot, and having a lot of fun with it!!

But Im not very confident with it, although it gets results when hubby uses it on me, alone I cant quite get there. External Media

I have only ever owned one vibrator before and hated it, it was rigid, straight up and down and only one stupid speed on it. So never really used it. But after just returning home from hols - and the most AMAZING sex EVER - we felt the urge to experiment. Hubby cant believe the change in me.....neither can I!! Thing is though - I cant get enough...is it possible for a female to have the equivalent of an erection? Cos I feel so turned on all the time.....its driving me nutty.

Snap lol, lately im gagging for it constantly, always use to have a low sex drive but its returned in full force and I cant get enough

Naughty40 wrote:

But Im not very confident with it, although it gets results when hubby uses it on me, alone I cant quite get there. External Media

Thank god! I'm not alone. I've been so horny lately that it's becoming a problem - can't do anything without the brain thinking "sex!" About the only thing that takes my mind of it is work, but that's mostly in the evenings, so my days are long and filled with naughty thoughts! Feel like a 15 year old who's just discovered what all the fuss is aboutExternal Media

Richard is bang on with the G-Whizz, it's great and I've just reviewed it if you fancy a gander.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13478&reviewid=13131#customer_reviews

Must say though, I have most success with glass wands when it comes to g-spot stim. Maybe it's just a persoanl thing but it's something to consider.

littlebird wrote:

Richard is bang on with the G-Whizz, it's great and I've just reviewed it if you fancy a gander.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13478&reviewid=13131#customer_reviews

Must say though, I have most success with glass wands when it comes to g-spot stim. Maybe it's just a persoanl thing but it's something to consider.

Great review Littlebird. I'm a bit tempted by a glass wand, but have no idea where to start. Do you have any good reccomendations?

I Found It lol,

Used a Prostate Massager and Voila Job well done

still want a G Whizz though

Well this was my first one and I love it. It is a little bit short but that also means it isn't too threatening to start off with.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11682&reviewid=11853#customer_reviews

I'm in the process of looking for another to go on my wishlist now. They are a bit pricey but Christmas is coming!!

littlebird wrote:

Well this was my first one and I love it. It is a little bit short but that also means it isn't too threatening to start off with.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11682&reviewid=11853#customer_reviews

I'm in the process of looking for another to go on my wishlist now. They are a bit pricey but Christmas is coming!!

Thanks for that advice Littlebird - I'm off to add it to my ever-increasing wishlist now!

Can I recommend my tongue?

haha nb good idea but maybe not ideal hehe

Check out my review ive just done to see how I found it

will do, glad you finally found it hun xx