Role Play Scenarios

Hi

I wanted to make a thread that documents the various different scenarios people do in role play and to go into a little bit more detail for those that need it.

Some people want to do role play but struggle for inspiration or feel that they are unable to keep up the role particularly in terms of being Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} spontaneous.

So I was tihnking if people could post their own role plays with as much detail as possible then people can either use ideas and make the rest up as they go along or to start with use the ideas and the the characters others describe. As each role play can have many different ways of acting it out.

Role Play:

General description/general setting:

Characters (including how they act or what they are feeling):

Any props:

Any other details that you may wish to include to help:

I know this could definately help me so hopefully it will help others as well.

Thanks