Roleplay advice

Hi all

summer holidays are here and the kids are away from tomorrow. Was wondering if any one out there has any roleplay advice? The OH has a maids outfit which hasn't been worn yet due the kids!

so was wondering how we could start the roleplay? Any suggestions would be good!

thanks

Get her to do some housework and then be over critical on your inspection. Punish accordingly for shortcomings. Then get your evil way after .You could also build a uniform inspection into the proceedings and force her to remove anything that's not up to your standard. Just make sure you act within your boundaries and do a safe word test before you start.

Your role will be that of the master or the butler who was head of the household.

I knew you would cover this Mysteron! X

It's one we might actually be doing ourselves later today if both of us are in the mood. At the moment it's doubtful !

Anyway the Mrs is ordering me from LH later this month some new butler shorts. I think she wants me to serve up some cocktails for her .First though she will have to beat me in a game so that I serve a forfeit. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ok thanks for the advice

Essexguy75 wrote:

Ok thanks for the advice

Anything you need to know just ask. I couldn,t include any dialogue as LH will classify it as Erotic Fiction and close the thread down like what has happened in the past .This makes it difficult in suggesting Role plays but it is a restriction I have and others, have to work with. Suggested background material are TV soaps like Upstairs and Downstairs which will give you a feel for the dialogue and scene setting .

I hope it goes well.

This one for mysteron and someone after roleplay advice on this thread.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1496443-lovehoney-customer-service/

bondagegod wrote:

This one for mysteron and someone after roleplay advice on this thread.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1496443-lovehoney-customer-service/

Actioned ! thanks

Love doing model/Photographer . get a new SD card use the maid's outfit. Why not take the opportunity to go buy some new lingerie too. Then set up a photo shoot gradually getting more and ore erotic.