Roleplay ideas!

Me and my partner are big on roleplay but latley we have outdone pretty much everyone that has interested us like the usual: schoolgirl, maid, interview, mistress etc

If anyone wants to give us some juicy ideas that would be nice ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

A lovehoney rep ? Obviously everything will need explaining and demonstrating really thoroughly ;) xx

Haha we both went ''hm'' in approval!
Thankyou ;D x

Favourite TV characters seducing you.

https://www.xeromag.com/fvbdsm_scenarios.html

Scroll down to about half way and there's a role play section with a few interesting ideas. It's geared towards D/s couples, but is easily applied to more vanilla relationships as well. If this link isn't allowed, I'm sorry moderators, it wasn't my intent to breach rules and I hope this helps you Testing123 x

Thankyou Shadow Collector! We are having a look and see a few we are interested in thankyou!

And thankyou kittencub

:D

Testing123 wrote:

Thankyou Shadow Collector! We are having a look and see a few we are interested in thankyou!

And thankyou kittencub

:D

If Huby could have sex he'd have been 12 by now believe me, still not going to happen.

Sorry kittencub I don't understand?

Driving instructor and pupil where the pupil does everything that the instructor says. In a car on public roads.

be careful though! X

It does sound interesting!
Sadly I'm not into the whole car thing :(
But thankyou for mentioning it :)

How about bank clerk and bank robber. Tying up and raiding your vault x

Dr & patient

Repair man and damsel in distress

Gynocologist and patient? Burgular and housewife?