Looking for some ideas

Perhaps a tad unusual for me to be looking for ideas but I am !

As some of you may already know , I have with material from some others written a roleplay involviing a headmistress and a student. Its about 4 pages long so its not a little scneario . Its perhaps a roleplay designed for those with some roleplay experience . However in this one I play the student and My Mrs plays the Headmistress ( role reversal)

When I showed her the script that I produced on Word she was fine with it and looking forward to it. Having a drink with her last saturday night she has suddenly got cold feet saying the reason was it was outside her comfort zone . Whilst I am nervous myself , my nerves are more of what I would describe as "first date" type nerves . Deep down I rerally want this play to happen and to do it without reverting back to our normal roles . Ie she being the student and me being the head master.

This is where your ideas hopefully can come in. I want to gently nurse her gently into taking a more leading role in the bedroom ,so looking for some ideas on how to do it with small steps at a time .

I do have some books but neither have been very helpful as they tend to concentrate on those having BDSM lifestyles with the woman taking the leading role. Not what I am looking for as neither of us, and I have discussed it with her want that sort of thing ,

Boundary wise no anal or anything involving a third party. So everything else goes appart from extremes like watersports etc.

I take it your wife is a natural submissive, and is therefore uncomfortable with taking lead role? When she said it was outside her comfort zone, is that because she feels shy/awkward about taking control, or is it less to do with bashfulness, and more that she feels she physically can't get her head out of the mindset of being the sub?

I only ask as I am naturally sub, and my OH, while she already preferred taking control; the things I wanted her to do to me were all things she'd never tried...

Could she be possibly overwhelmed with the script? If she isn't a natural dominant, she'll probably be worrying about her performance and her confidence so there may be some added pressure from getting the lines right etc. She might be more comfortable if she can go with the flow and do/say what comes naturally to her

I was also thinking that she may be more a natural submissive, therefore taking a dominant role may be difficult for her. Also - could it be the type of roleplay itself she may feel uncomfortable with? :) x

Yeah I am sort of the natural dominant if you like my job ,lifestyle and bedroom. We are active roleplayers and she has been in a dominant role twice which both were very short scenarios invloving her has a policewoman and myself as the "criminal or suspect " These weren't pre scripted as such and were very much off the cuff . In fact I didn't even know about them until I was clapped in handcuffs !

So I want her to slowly get used to the idea of taking the lead in the bedroom and perhaps giving me instructions to undress ,touch her there , and to tie me up if neceassary . But I need to do it in such a gentle way to keep her comfortable if that makes sense .

I was thinking of trying something on Saturday night after a night out when she would have had a few drinks which does make her more confident .

mysteron wrote:

So I want her to slowly get used to the idea of taking the lead in the bedroom and perhaps giving me instructions to undress ,touch her there , and to tie me up if neceassary . But I need to do it in such a gentle way to keep her comfortable if that makes sense .

Not everyone can successfully switch... but I think if switching roles, you can't go wrong with adding something as basic as a blindfold. The moment you're wearing one, you can no longer play the dominant; and nor does she have to necessarily (not to begin with) - the fact that she'd have to lead you to the bed, help you to lie down, position you etc; she's exerting control of the situation in more of a caring way, without realising that it makes her take the lead. When she becomes comfortable doing that on a regualr basis, it's only a small step from there to giving instructions....

Scorpius12 wrote:

I was also thinking that she may be more a natural submissive, therefore taking a dominant role may be difficult for her. Also - could it be the type of roleplay itself she may feel uncomfortable with? :) x

NatandTom wrote:

Could she be possibly overwhelmed with the script? If she isn't a natural dominant, she'll probably be worrying about her performance and her confidence so there may be some added pressure from getting the lines right etc. She might be more comfortable if she can go with the flow and do/say what comes naturally to her

She has seen the script and read it twice. She likes it very much apart from one small scene of humiliation that she wanted to ommit . I am happy wih that .

I think she will still do it but I want her to feel more comfortable within herself when she undertakes the role . The way I have wrote the script does allow improvisation and I am not expecting her to keep it word for word. I just wrote it that way to make if more intersting for a reader and she is happy with this. The elements are quite simple. Get told off, corner time , undressed , punished and afters.Its not much different that the normal student teacher roleplay that we have done before .

Sex Squid wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Not everyone can successfully switch... but I think if switching roles, you can't go wrong with adding something as basic as a blindfold. The moment you're wearing one, you can no longer play the dominant; and nor does she have to necessarily (not to begind with) - the fact that she'd have to lead you to the bed, help you to lie down, position you etc; she's exerting control of the situation in more of a caring way, without realising that it makes her take the lead. When she becomes comfortable doing that on a regualr basis, it's only a small step from there to giving instructions....

Yes I like that thanks .I didn't think of that one Thats why I needed some ideas. Its something we can do on Saturday night when we can get back .

I find it extremely difficult to take the lead in the bedroom.....being very submissive, it doesn't come naturally to me at all. However, once I've been taken to the point where I'm really turned on, I'll ask for pretty much anything I need.

Asking someone who's submissive by nature to take control is a bit like putting someone behind the wheel of the car for the first time and asking them to drive round the M25.....terrifying !

She's obviously comfortable to cuff you as it's happened before so I'd try to build on that for a bit if I were you. Beg her to touch you in various places while cuffed, spank you (ruler!) tease you....in short things that she's OK with for the time being. If she's comfortable with stripping for you she can rub herself against you but not let you touch unless she says so.

I think may be the carefully planned scenario is a bit daunting for her by the sounds of it......it does need her to be very dominant and confident. Something to work towards maybe instead of jumping in feet first. xx

Terri JJ wrote:

I find it extremely difficult to take the lead in the bedroom.....being very submissive, it doesn't come naturally to me at all. However, once I've been taken to the point where I'm really turned on, I'll ask for pretty much anything I need.

Asking someone who's submissive by nature to take control is a bit like putting someone behind the wheel of the car for the first time and asking them to drive round the M25.....terrifying !

She's obviously comfortable to cuff you as it's happened before so I'd try to build on that for a bit if I were you. Beg her to touch you in various places while cuffed, spank you (ruler!) tease you....in short things that she's OK with for the time being. If she's comfortable with stripping for you she can rub herself against you but not let you touch unless she says so.

I think may be the carefully planned scenario is a bit daunting for her by the sounds of it......it does need her to be very dominant and confident. Something to work towards maybe instead of jumping in feet first. xx

lmh95 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

She has seen the script and read it twice. She likes it very much apart from one small scene of humiliation that she wanted to ommit . I am happy wih that .

I think she will still do it but I want her to feel more comfortable within herself when she undertakes the role . The way I have wrote the script does allow improvisation and I am not expecting her to keep it word for word. I just wrote it that way to make if more intersting for a reader and she is happy with this. The elements are quite simple. Get told off, corner time , undressed , punished and afters.Its not much different that the normal student teacher roleplay that we have done before .

Hi mysteron. Could you break this down say over a few weekends? So your missus gets a chance to get comfortable with her new role. Let her just go as far as she feels ready to each week then carry on the next weekend and see how it goes. Maybe do the telling off, time out and lines to start with and leave the sexy stuff till she feels more confident.

Both of you have got some good ideas. The play isn't really long enoough to split it over several weekends. I know its 4 pages long but in essence I would be surprised if it lasted longer that say 1 hour . What I could do is include some of the elements that are in the play for say week 3 .

So at the moment its blindfold play Week 1

Handcuff Play and touching week 2

Impact play and some of the other elements of the play week3.

I won't actually tell her the reasons , I will just say something like . I fancy being blindfolded on Saturday to see what its like . And for week 2 I fancy being handcuffed again like you did previously and see what happens !

In theory I think that will give her the confidence and hopefully her assertiveness will come through with the script .

i think that might do it . Thanks guys

lmh95 wrote:

Could it be as Scorpius12 said that the headteacher /pupil role makes her a little uncomfortable? You have a young son yourself and she is maybe seeing this from a mother's point of view and feeling a bit weird about the sexual connotations.

How about adapting it to uni/college student over 18 and his college professor or female boss at work with an employee.

It is .The college involved is the De Ville Elite College . A college for over 18s looking for the qualifications potential employers want. With old fashioned tried and tested values inculding a tough disciplinarian policy all signed up by students ,parents and staff alike.

Bit of a spoiler.

Like I said before she has no problem with the script apart from one small scene she wanted ommitting, but I will be leaving it in the script I wrote for completeness. But we will not be playing that scene .

Doubted what I'd written so I've edited it out. xxx

I think that the blinfold is an excellent idea.

Even though I know that my OH isn't judging me, I find it very difficult to take any kind of control if I can feel his gaze.

Once I know that he can't see me it makes things much easier, since if I do something I didn't mean to and then pull a face etc, I still haven't ruined the moment and don't feel annoyed with myself. It certainly make me less self conscious.

kalekalliope wrote:

I think that the blinfold is an excellent idea.

Even though I know that my OH isn't judging me, I find it very difficult to take any kind of control if I can feel his gaze.

Once I know that he can't see me it makes things much easier, since if I do something I didn't mean to and then pull a face etc, I still haven't ruined the moment and don't feel annoyed with myself. It certainly make me less self conscious.

Yes I like it too.I might even keep the blindfold on at all times in weeks 2 and 3. I might just give her that extra lift. I might even swap roles in ewach session sso she doesn't have to feel that she must lead all the time . That might help as well.

You never know I might even feel that ruler on my backside in week 3 as well! lol

Well I discussed the idea of the blindfold play for Saturday after we get back. She likes the idea and was licking her lips .She appears to be very comfortable with the prospect and she can do anything she wants within our known boundaries. To make it easier for her I will probably wear a button up shirt , so she isn't trying to drag it off over my head and dragging the blindfold off as well.I know with my weightloss she does like seeing me out of my clothes so I guess they won't be staying on for long ! Lol

Sounds like a plan :) some fantastic suggestions and advice on here. *♡*xx

Just thought I would post an update. The blindfold session went quite well .Not a great lot happened nor was I expecting the earth to move either. Whilst I was blindfolded she undressed me and gave me a nice massage and she later jumped on top of me and we made love Cowgirl style. I wasn't restrained so I could caress her bum whilst this happened.

The main plus points that she felt fine and at ease ordering me to turn over etc. And felt quite confident in taking the lead. I enjoyed it because for once I could relax without having to do all the "work"

Whilst posting this ,I just wanted to say that my self imposed ban is purely in order for me to catch up on my hobby as this will be my livelihood for when I retire in under 6 years time. So its Important that I don't neglect it and kee p my skills going. I must stress I havn't fallen out with anybody but the Ozz situation has left a bitter taste in my mouth. And Easter is only a couple of weeks away which is probably the length of time I need to catch up .

I will update this thread ,for when stage 2 has been done.

Luv you all x

Mysteron I completely understand your reasoning for taking time out. I want to beg you to stay but its not the right thing to do as you know what's right for you. I've just taken a drastic measure myself, I'm not going to say as it could potentially defeat the purpose, but it'll soon be apparat.

was thinking of you and ozz earlier, its not the same without either of you, and other members who aren't around of any more.

I'm happy your roll play went well, its small steps and it sounds as though your oh dealt with the pressure well which is great, and it'll only get better. Also reverse cowgirls the best position going so all good there 😊

Take it easy mysteron you're missed by many but as I said I understand as will others 💖xx