Roleplays

Anubis wrote:

I remember my first roleplay scenario: it was a little akward and we laughed at how silling it seemed but it turned into unforgettable sex. It was the classic schoolgirl/teacher scenario, it's been a firm favourite ever since.

As long as you both know what's going to happen and are 100% comfortable with the scenario. If you talk dirty, make sure you know what her limtis are!

Yes that was out first one which I think is perhaps not the best one to start with for us. I have had a problem which I have discussed with Terry JJ and just couldn't spank my Mrs in a disciplinarian way , even though we have done lots of erotic spanking previously. I just froze when it came upto it with my wife bent over a table.waiting in anticipation . It was a disaster and I felt embarrased at the time. Of course we discussed it and laughed about it after . If we hadn't have done that,.its a possability I might have never wanted to do a roleplay again .And now of course I am writing scenarios .

Tomorrow night is going to be our room night. Both looking forward to acting it out. Shall let you know how it goes

Essexguy75 wrote:

Tomorrow night is going to be our room night. Both looking forward to acting it out. Shall let you know how it goes

As long as everything a is within your normal boundary limitations ,there isn't a lot that can go wrong. ,just enjoy yourselves. The master-Maid scenario is an ideal starter roleplay. With hindsight we should have perhaps have done this scenario first as well.

Good luck

Thanks I'll keep every one updated

Essexguy75 wrote:

Thanks I'll keep every one updated

If you can make a mental note of want went well and want didn't go so well and then perhaps we can look at thrse things individually for next time.

Wow what a few hours that was 😀

Soooo what went well ? And did anything not go to plan?

You can't get away with just 6 words on here ! Lol

Don't go into detail but in just general terms ie don't make it too graphic so it breaks the forum rules ! 

Well I popped to the shops and when I got back she was wearing the outfit with a sexy thong underneath. Let my self in and the maid was at my beckonin call.

Made her do dusting and was bending over in front of me. Teasing me in every way

Did you feel comfortable in giving out the orders?

Did you Oh feel comfortable with her role ?

Did she address you as Sir ?

Did you make the scenario last or was it over quickly because you couldn't resist temptation.?

Did you chase her up the stairs ?

Yes we both felt OK with me given the maid orders. Sort of a turn on.

Was bit nervous at first. But we soon got into the role.

i was called master of the house

it lasted about half hour. Told her the master bedroom needed to dusted. I followed her up the stairs with grin on my face

Well done it sounds like yiu both had a fun time and that's what it's all about .

Perhaps you could be a butler in the buff for her and return the compliment ?

Yes I did think of that for the next time

Mabe you could, as a way of sending her into the bedroom unforced, tell her that the bed still needs making then leave it a bit and follow her up. If you time it just right she could be bent over making the bed when you arrive :)

Try ome fetish wear... It's great fun. (I bouth the OH a naughty school girl costume last week & loved it) ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Was thinking about getting the school girl outfit especially if the oh wears high heels, such a turn om

Actually it's probably the rare instance when high heels don't quite fit in with the character .Perhaps a sexy secretary might be more the ticket.