roll play pondering

I'm pretty new to roll play being an aspect of my sex life, so far have only tried being a naughty school girl, which was great fun, I don't see my man very often so used the days before seeing him sending messages and pictures and really getting into character. Have a maids outfit which I'm going for next,, can't wait, we've also talked about other ideas and I'm totally loving the whole roll play thing.

Anyway, what is everyone favourite type roll play scenario? also looking for some suggestions and tips.

Hi I've yet to try it xxx

Hunny bun wrote:

Hi I've yet to try it xxx

Hi, never thought it would be something I'd get into ot try. so far so good though :) xx

Ok if your looking for suggestions then why not try role reversal if your comfortable with it .

For the schoolgirl costume For example you could become head prefect and Dom the costume up a bit with say thigh high boots and perhaps an oversized ruler or riding crop. You could summon him by Text messaging and perhaps send a picture of the riding crop and tell him this is what you get if you don't behave.

My favourite is the lady police cop. I luv my Mrs wearing that complete with shades ,she looks with formidable but very sexy .

If there is anything on your mind as regards situations just ask .

We have been role playing for a few years now and its only recent that we havnt done for a while as its difficult at the moment for both of us to get into the mood.

mysteron wrote:

Ok if your looking for suggestions then why not try role reversal if your comfortable with it .

For the schoolgirl costume For example you could become head prefect and Dom the costume up a bit with say thigh high boots and perhaps an oversized ruler or riding crop. You could summon him by Text messaging and perhaps send a picture of the riding crop and tell him this is what you get if you don't behave.

My favourite is the lady police cop. I luv my Mrs wearing that complete with shades ,she looks with formidable but very sexy .

We have been role playing for a few years now and its only recent that we havnt done for a while as its difficult at the moment for both of us to get into the mood.

hi,

Thats a great suggestion for the school girl roll,, Although naturally I'm more inclined to be submissive, I think me being in a Dom roll would be a turn on for my man. Perhaps I may have to test the waters with it.

lady police cop sounds awesome and very sexy,

i think with me it's struggling with getting into character and knowing what things to say, lol..

I guess thats more to being new to it.

reany wrote:

mysteron wrote:

hi,

Thats a great suggestion for the school girl roll,, Although naturally I'm more inclined to be submissive, I think me being in a Dom roll would be a turn on for my man. Perhaps I may have to test the waters with it.

lady police cop sounds awesome and very sexy,

i think with me it's struggling with getting into character and knowing what things to say, lol..

I guess thats more to being new to it.

I wouldn't worry too much on fluffing lines or being jerky in your lines , thats part of the fun. Roleplaying isn't serious IMHO and shouldn't be taken that way.

I can't put too much dialogue down as its against the forum rules albeit an unwritten one .

But for the Police Cop scenario think of a speed offence and perhaps an alternative form of punishment/favours than just getting a speading ticket as he wouldn't want to lose his licence .

The secret of good roleplaying is the ability to use some imagination in thinking up scenarios .These could even be fantasies that either of you would like to see acted out . As you normally play the submissive role then perhaps playing a strict headmistress for example would ber a turn on for your fella being told what to do and consequencies if not carried out properly .

The maid one is a simple one. Dress up as a maid and attend to all your fellas needs. Serve his beer on tray and pamper him. If your into impact play you could spill his beer on him and you could end up over his knee receiving a sore behind. Otherwise you could offer "personal favours" when you pamper him . Going back to the spilt beer (water may be better as it doesn't stain) you could offer to dry his clothes for him and therefore an excuse for getting him naked .

There are plenty of options with just a little thought need on working them out . A good idea also is for whatever character you choose watch programmes that feature those characters .

Going back to the maid perhaps some episodes of Upstairs Downstairs or Downtown Abbey and make mental notes of the type of dialogue used and behaviour paterns of the characters .Its all good fun.

One of my Mrs's favourites is me playing the role of a cannibal native ( naked of course) and I capture her in a safari outfit, undress her , strap her to the bed and cover her in squeezy cream and strawberries and eat her! If your into 80s music then think in yterms of TightFit and "The Lion Sleeps Tonight " song.

If there are any specifics again just ask and I will assist where I can .

Thank you Mysteron, that's some great advice and very helpful tips there.

think I will worry less about it and just relax and have fun with it, as you say rollplaying isn't to be taken in a serious way.

the last idea you mentioned definitely has me thinking.

reany wrote:

Thank you Mysteron, that's some great advice and very helpful tips there.

think I will worry less about it and just relax and have fun with it, as you say rollplaying isn't to be taken in a serious way.

the last idea you mentioned definitely has me thinking.

Yep Role Playing isn't serious sex its about having fun and bringing a fun element into sex. As it can be used as a vehicle for acting out fantasies it can enrich your sex lives somewhat. For example "Having sex with a stranger " can be done safely without any harm to your relationship . Some roleplays can start outside the bedroom and perhaps in a pub although I wouldn't go into your local dressed upto the nines( unless thats normal for you both ) as your friends might start talking or asking questions ! lol .The mentioned example can easily start outside the bedroom and perhaps over an inpromptu dinner depending on how easy or difficult you want to make it to be got so to speak.Depending on how daring you are and if you like to tease. On a very cold winters day or night you could wear a long military style trench coat or mack just over lingerie in the pub when acting " Having sex with a stranger". That should get his Heart rate going ! There are lots of things you can do just by giving the situation a little thought and add a twist here and there onto the more popular role plays .

The Safari roleplay from experience is one best saved for summer on a hot summers day unless you have a very warm bedroom as both of you will be naked for most of the time and then the squeezy chilled cream will make you even cooler .

Good luck

On a similar subject , just wondering if anyone has seen the vidio of the guys roleplaying as British Olympic medal winners wearing GB tracksuits and fake medals amongst the real winners on the out door float in the Olympic parade in Manchester? Now that would take some acting and bottle to blag your way past the security !

One of our favorites is photographer and lingerie model.

From buying some new sexy outfits. To planning the photoshoot.

Trying to stay in roll even professional.as long as you can then stripping fully but still know physical touching. Then using all your famine guise to lure him into breaking out of his roll by ever increasing erotic poses even introducing toys.

Enjoy ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

One of our favorites is photographer and lingerie model.

From buying some new sexy outfits. To planning the photoshoot.

Trying to stay in roll even professional.as long as you can then stripping fully but still know physical touching. Then using all your famine guise to lure him into breaking out of his roll by ever increasing erotic poses even introducing toys.

Enjoy ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

That sounds a good role play gentle giant. I enjoy taking photos of my wife. never thought of turning it in to a role play scenario.

I like the sound of that, great suggestion.
I know my man is keen to take pictures, so turning it into roll play like that may just be the way to go with it. Think I may have to email him and arrange a photoshoot!

reany wrote:

I like the sound of that, great suggestion.
I know my man is keen to take pictures, so turning it into roll play like that may just be the way to go with it. Think I may have to email him and arrange a photoshoot!

That's great build the suspense, start your roll play now . tell him its your first time modeling and you feel vulnerable. Ask him if he will be nice at take good care of you.

Another I love is a variation on Doctor and nurse.

The guy is the patient lies on his back and can't move. You the nurse must get a sperm sample. He can only use his mind to resist. You as a skilled nurse can use anything and everything to get your sample.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Maid is our fav to dress up and role play so you should have fun with that 😀

👍

Wow!! Love the idea of photographer and model role play!! Xxx