Roll Play Scenarios

I want to pick peoples brains as to some super sexy roll play scenarios.

so come on give me your wildest ideas.

Errr, I've done doctor and 6th form teacher...

I think I prefered the doc, although I did like being in a suit(!), testing pain reflexes and prodding bits is rather fun!

Not very wild but then I guess I'm not that wild...

1 Like

WandA wrote:

Errr, I've done doctor and 6th form teacher...

I think I prefered the doc, although I did like being in a suit(!), testing pain reflexes and prodding bits is rather fun!External Media

Not very wild but then I guess I'm not that wild...

Weve done that too, the wife as the sexy school girl was good.

i prefered the wife being the nurse, very sexy.

We like the one where we both go out and *meet* in a pub and chat as if we don't know eachother, if he turns me on enough he can come home with me and we explore eachother like we don't know eachother!

I know this isn'r role play but sometimes we go out and i'll text him and tell him i have no knickers on

Ilovemyman wrote:

We like the one where we both go out and *meet* in a pub and chat as if we don't know eachother, if he turns me on enough he can come home with me External Media and we explore eachother like we don't know eachother!

I know this isn'r role play but sometimes we go out and i'll text him and tell him i have no knickers on External Media

Mrs fish has handed me hers during the night before, she also likes to point out who is checking who out.

I like more fantasy scenario's myself where I am a poor innocent (yet feisty) maiden who is captured by some evil (yet devastatingly hansome) overlord...

My OH has always said he wants me to dress up as a nurse, but I just have no idea what I'd do once I was wearing it! I'd just end up giggling all the time and there would be no sexiness at all lol!

Ecksvie wrote:

My OH has always said he wants me to dress up as a nurse, but I just have no idea what I'd do once I was wearing it! I'd just end up giggling all the time and there would be no sexiness at all lol!

in one of ours i had an erectile dysfunction problem which ment the nurse would try diffrent things to get the fella up. (god it was hard not to be hard)

I'm better at adopting certain personalities than full on roles.

sexy secretary - works every time. no knickers, pair of glasses, hair up....and i am a gonner.

Everis wrote:

I like more fantasy scenario's myself where I am a poor innocent (yet feisty) maiden who is captured by some evil (yet devastatingly hansome) overlord...

this is my all time favourite scenario : ) lots of bondage can be used here as well as s and m!

Pinkilious wrote:

Everis wrote:

this is my all time favourite scenario : ) lots of bondage can be used here as well as s and m!

Umm She does enjoy the odd bit of bondage and it would make a change for me to be dominant.

I think this might just be the first winner

Kinkyfish wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

in one of ours i had an erectile dysfunction problem which ment the nurse would try diffrent things to get the fella up. (god it was hard not to be hard)

Hehe... I think blowjobs while soft feel 'teh shit', shame it doesn't stay soft for long. I completely agree about the trying not to be hard thing.

WandA wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Hehe... I think blowjobs while soft feel 'teh shit', shame it doesn't stay soft for long. I completely agree about the trying not to be hard thing.

But thats all part of the play.

Doctor and kinky nurse

Teacher and student

Plumber

Thanks jackador

i think a TV Repair man would be more appropriate for the bedroom as we have my sister-in-law staying so we dont have the run of the house.

Kinkyfish wrote:

Thanks jackador

i think a TV Repair man would be more appropriate for the bedroom as we have my sister-in-law staying so we dont have the run of the house.

Get your wrench out for the wench!External Media

I can't see that being a good one myself, it's do distant for both people, like a sales assistant and customer.

It's not role play as such but my OH is wonderful at voice and accent impersonations, which has advantadges: Like the talking to me in Irish accent whilst he is , ahem , busy with me (!) .... Mmmmm ......But sometimes he is such a joker and impersonates Frank Spencer from "Some mothers do 'av em " !!!! Lol

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

It's not role play as such but my OH is wonderful at voice and accent impersonations, which has advantadges: Like the talking to me in Irish accent whilst he is , ahem , busy with me (!) .... Mmmmm ......But sometimes he is such a joker and impersonates Frank Spencer from "Some mothers do 'av em " !!!! Lol

Poor you! Not what I'd want to hear during the deed!

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

LOL!! thats funny, love it! Wish my fella could do an Irish accent.....i'd just melt. He can say certain words pretty good but nothing that would be much of a turn on.

We've gone a bit true blood mad and done the whole vampire role play thing, even invested in some fangs. Well worth it - so sexy!