Safe words

Hi all me and my submissive have what we find funny safe words as we feel red and yellow a bit to vanilla so are words are to stop all together it appel crumble and slow down it zucchini which in the hight of her Cumming makes her cum harder and harder let me know your words :wink::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

We stick with the traffic light system. :traffic_light: I know what you mean by it seeming vanilla but for us itā€™s something easy to remember while in sub space. Safety is paramount as we all know and I donā€™t want the stress of trying to remember an obscure word. Thankfully I havenā€™t had to use red yet though

2 Likes

100% safety is key thats why we use them as they are her favourite food

1 Like

Good taste. I love an apple crumble :yum:

1 Like

I sometimes like to use yellow as a warning to stop what they are doing and red is that I want to stop all together. If I want to use funny words itā€™s cucumber for the warning and then itā€™s banana for it to stop. It usually depends on who Iā€™m with at the moment.

2 Likes

Love it food that all so toys

Iā€™ve never had a safe word but quite like the thought of using ā€˜muffinā€™ haha

2 Likes

Go for it muffin to slow down and sprinkle to stop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha love it!!

1 Like

We use Pineapple as our stop word.

2 Likes

We usually go for a vegetable as our stop word, cabbage or broccoli most of the time :man_shrugging::yum:

1 Like

Our safe word is meatloaf aka Iā€™would do anything for love but i wont do that not that either of us have used it yet because weā€™re both as stubborn as each other and both wait until the other one takes pity on the other before any if us yell ā€œMEATLOAFā€ LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

Not really into the BDSM stuff, but since sex for me sometimes involves pain and striking my sensitive areasā€¦ we have a ā€œSafe gesture.ā€ Like a wrestling match, I can tap out by either slapping my partner 3x or the ground or some other surface. We do this because often during sex Iā€™m unable to speak or express myself vocally.

To date, I havenā€™t had to use it. My husband and GF arenā€™t even willing to push my pain limits. Apparently Iā€™m too cute. :pensive:

I also like using unique safe words. Mine and my dominants are based off Nandoā€™s spices so lemon and herb up to peri peri.
We talked about using the traffic light system but this reminded the of the game ā€œnervousā€ where you put your hand up a girls skirt and they say red light when they want you to stop but a lot of people would say ā€œfire engines donā€™t stop for red lightsā€ and so the traffic light system made them uncomfortable.

1 Like