Scary story time

Let's get spooky in here. Your best scary sex stories!

I'll start.

It was a cold wintery night, much like this one. Basically as it was this night. In the dark, lonely back bedroom, a young girl was testing out her new lovehoney products, she knew it was risky. But the stories she'd heard always seemed like they'd happen to others, never her.

Her body began quiver, and shake, and heat up. Then suddenly, the buzzing stopped. Mid flow. The sensation rapidly cooled. And faded to nothing. She lay there in complete horror and dismay.

Never again will she trust the batteries from the kitchen clock.

The end.

Lol! I have lived this nightmare too many times. Must remember to always recharge batteries after use. My poor oh has been left hanging mid sesh many a time whilst I wait for my tango to get some charge haha!

Thats funny and I suppose frustrating. We are slowly changing over to rechargeables but we now have charging cables everywhere!

Daelia wrote:

Let's get spooky in here. Your best scary sex stories!

I'll start.

It was a cold wintery night, much like this one. Basically as it was this night. In the dark, lonely back bedroom, a young girl was testing out her new lovehoney products, she knew it was risky. But the stories she'd heard always seemed like they'd happen to others, never her.

Her body began quiver, and shake, and heat up. Then suddenly, the buzzing stopped. Mid flow. The sensation rapidly cooled. And faded to nothing. She lay there in complete horror and dismay.

Never again will she trust the batteries from the kitchen clock.

The end.

Is this a true story ?

@Onlyones
It is, it happened last night. Was so gutted

@mysteron
I usually use a usb one. But was trying out some Love Honey products from my latest order.

@vanilla_kink
Will definitely invest in some rechargeable ones.

Daelia wrote:

@Onlyones
It is, it happened last night. Was so gutted

@mysteron
I usually use a usb one. But was trying out some Love Honey products from my latest order.

@vanilla_kink
Will definitely invest in some rechargeable ones.

Daelia I thought you said you was shy,seems to me you are going to fit in on here just fine.

@Onlyones
Just posted to vanilla_kink about this! It's so easygoing here, it feels very natural talking about these things. Such a nice community.

Really glad you are enjoying it told you there is no need to be shy on here.

Haha, good one :)

Hate when this happens. For us it is usually the rechargeables that cut out mid session (usually if we forget to charge up, oops). Even more frustrating since you can't just pop a new battery in and go!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Haha, good one :)

Hate when this happens. For us it is usually the rechargeables that cut out mid session (usually if we forget to charge up, oops). Even more frustrating since you can't just pop a new battery in and go!

See even rechargeables arn't infailable. Thats my advice shot down in flames ! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Like your new Avater by the way. Is that you in the picture? If it is your fella is one lucky guy !