Schoolgirl outfits and women over 35

Anyone into this with their OH

my wife has 2 skirts tiny red plaid 8" and a black/white plaid 12"

i love them on her, shes looks great in them with the red or black heels and some thigh highs

come and describe your outfit

if you dare

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17035

Really cute micro mini even were it gardening on occasion.

Also have a grey pinafore zip front with black white n grey pleated plaid micro atrached and separate collar n tie to wear... live them both but lh red one is favourite and top is awesome when wet.
X

My wife is 50,she has a red plaid mini skirt,white blouse knotted at the torso,white hold ups and stilettos...she looks absolutely amazing in it!

I'm 49 and have a 'homemade' for want of a better word school girl outfit. Long sleeved PVC white shirt, short black PVC mini skirt, black PVC suspender belt, lace top stockings, black stilletos and a cute Alice band with a white bow. Never guess my hubby loves PVC would you !

You've created quite a few age specific threads (two of which are very similar in title and both from today-you are encouraged to bump existing threads if a suitable one exists). Chat here is inclusive of everyone, after all role play has nothing to do with your age! All about the role :)

I have loads of school uniform outfits, my favourites being the authentic actual uniform I wore to school and my japanese uniform. I like the role a lot and thankfully so does my partner! :)

lustyjoy wrote:

Also have a grey pinafore zip front with black white n grey pleated plaid micro atrached and separate collar n tie to wear... live them both but lh red one is favourite and top is awesome when wet.
X

Have to say I didnt notice age just thought id join in the school discussion x

Well when my wife wore the school girl outfit recently she wore the pinafore out fit and partially unbuttoned white blouse to show off her cleavage. The skirt part of this outfit barely covers her behind if being honest. She wore the full suspender kit with it with a pair of heels. Hair with ribbons to complete the look .

I suppose its the classic St Trinains 6th form look as seen in the later 60s St Trinian films .

TBH again there must be something wrong with me ! I prefer her in the slightly longer black pleated skirt with socks that go upto the knee.

I know her next skirt of this type of length is going to be a tartan kilt as she used to have one in the 90s when they were in .

Hi there,

thanks for the messeges, will enjoy myself more now and of course my OH will enjoy

x

lustyjoy wrote:

X

He loves it

well I have blackwatch plaid mini skirt, white knee high socks and saddle shoes. Usually put the hair in pig tails and wear a black bra with a white cotton cardigan.

Damn, we're not over 35, I can't talk about the dozens schoolgirl outfits we have! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

emergencyexit wrote:

Damn, we're not over 35, I can't talk about the dozens schoolgirl outfits we have! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

CRIKEY !

Can I ask why so many ?

We are active role players and we have just 2 but we have many other types of costumes .

mysteron wrote:

CRIKEY !

Can I ask why so many ?

We are active role players and we have just 2 but we have many other types of costumes .

Aha, I feel like the schoolgirl outfit is the most essential one for us. It was the first one we bought together, and it's also one of the easiest to "make" even if you're on a budget. Also, she was a student when I met her, while I had been working for some time, so we would make "fun" of that this way. Well, and I think it's an outfit that has it all: very sexy clothes, huge variety (from skirts to shirts, suspenders, ties, knickers, socks, stockings, even shoes, pigtails, everything), instant turn-on, easy access, etc, etc. And she really loves to play the schoolgirl! She was a schoolgirl for Christmas, with a very short leather/tartan skirt and it was one of the best sex we had last year.

That being said, we also have a lot of other costumes, but yeah, schoolgirl is on top of the list :)

emergencyexit wrote:

mysteron wrote:

CRIKEY !

Can I ask why so many ?

Aha, I feel like the schoolgirl outfit is the most essential one for us. It was the first one we bought together, and it's also one of the easiest to "make" even if you're on a budget. Also, she was a student when I met her, while I had been working for some time, so we would make "fun" of that this way. Well, and I think it's an outfit that has it all: very sexy clothes, huge variety (from skirts to shirts, suspenders, ties, knickers, socks, stockings, even shoes, pigtails, everything), instant turn-on, easy access, etc, etc. And she really loves to play the schoolgirl! She was a schoolgirl for Christmas, with a very short leather/tartan skirt and it was one of the best sex we had last year.

That being said, we also have a lot of other costumes, but yeah, schoolgirl is on top of the list :)

Without trying to send the thread off course ,do you guys role play ,with having a largish collection of costumes ?

mysteron wrote:

Without trying to send the thread off course ,do you guys role play ,with having a largish collection of costumes ?

As strange as it seems, no, not that much. We used to consider costumes just like lingerie or clothing accessories that would turn us on. Of course, we would sometimes be inspired by our costume. My girlfriend would request a good spanking when she has been a naughty schoolgirl, or I would check her body thoroughly dressed as a doctor. Usually, it would be nothing more, but recently, we talked about introducing some more advanced roleplay in our sex life (since we have all the costumes, we just need a bit of acting). Probably soon!

emergencyexit wrote:

mysteron wrote:

As strange as it seems, no, not that much. We used to consider costumes just like lingerie or clothing accessories that would turn us on. Of course, we would sometimes be inspired by our costume. My girlfriend would request a good spanking when she has been a naughty schoolgirl, or I would check her body thoroughly dressed as a doctor. Usually, it would be nothing more, but recently, we talked about introducing some more advanced roleplay in our sex life (since we have all the costumes, we just need a bit of acting). Probably soon!

TBH You don't always need a lot of dialogue but perhaps more imagination and improvisation.

For the school girl role play just find out your Oh weaknesses . With my Mrs its maths. . So guess what for detention I set her some maths questions which are punishable for every wrong answer. This usually results in a red backside

I see! Yeah, maybe we can try that in the future :)