Secret part 2!

Creative topic @Natalie . I don’t know about the others but your question to me is about the same as asking how I like my brussels sprout cooked. I hate brussels sprout. I will try to answer but it also depends on the office so there are variables involved.

High end - board meetings, legal, finance, etc. Best custom tailored suit I could afford with shoes that look great but are actually comfortable. Maybe some kink undies on bottom but not on top and certainly no ball weights. Custom fit would show off something not right.

Mid-range office dress would likely be off the rack pants and jacket with a few alterations. I can get away with more now. Likely kinky undies but I can now include the weights without being noticed.

Entry level - Likely the so called casual business dress. Now I can wear kinky upper and lower undies along with weights. I could also easily hide a chastity cage or butt plug that was comfortable for longer term wear.

Pretty much any of those categories I could also wear hose providing I wore socks over top but that isn’t a daily thing for me. Once in a blue moon it’s fun to do but more appealing on really cold days for what I do for a living.

Have to say I much prefer the jeans and t-shirt/sweat shirt lifestyle but that also makes me think of the discussion about guys not having any fashion flare. Should I look good or be happy with myself? I am kind of linking into another discussion here but I don’t think it needs to be one or the other. It’s just the percentage of the split interest.

• Bryan
1 Like

It doesn’t it’s packed away…and no I wouldn’t dress up as an animal…the butt plug tail was more than enough

2 Likes

Sounds like this was a side bar exploration rather than being into so called pony play or roll play. Nothing wrong with that at all. I am not into either but will admit I do own a long fake fur tail butt plug that is fun to use once or twice a year and especially with my leather chaps. Good on ya… Seems many have fav toys they use all the time, some others they use once in a while, and others that just take up space and never get used anymore.

1 Like

I gotta give this a try…

@JoCat . What is the number one comment or attitude that pisses you off the most on the message board?
@Oldman . Lots of pics with your bike. Have you ever ridden in undies? Chaps over top count.
@Lovehoney_Brenna . How many hours a week do you spend on this message board? It must be massive.
@Discobot . Can never make this thing work as advertised.
@AJSTAR . Would you cross the line of your sexuality if the right opportunity presented itself?

No need for anyone to reply. Just a fun idea from @Natalie ,the kinky teacher.

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Oh sure… now it works. LOL

2 Likes

No, but not all heroes wear capes!

2 Likes

I read most posts here but have to admit I miss the intent of the question on this one.

@be3169 so sorry for the boring question!!! Just grabbed the last topic I had noticed you posted about! Thanks for having a go! Feel free to come up with much more interesting questions!

@CurvyJilly still sounds exciting though!

Not a boring question at all. I just don’t follow the WillC question. I missed something there.

Look at my profile pic.

1 Like

At an un named biker rally many years ago I rode through the campground wearing just my boots and chaps . Wife has requested I model my chaps with and without thongs or panties multiple times . I do like that she likes my ass ets .

1 Like

I did have at least one photo of my rear view chaps . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/185

2 Likes

I’m 72 now so the drugs are medicinal and prescribed.

The sex is still there (and more than I ever got when I was younger).

The rock and Roll continues in so much as I’m still playing the same stuff I did when I was 16.

1 Like

Just for clarification @Natalie , my comment about brussels sprouts was a comparison to office dress, not your question. These days I only really wear a jacket and tie for weddings and funerals and both are so far between I usually have to buy new given my body shape/size has changed each time.

@be3169 I’m not going to give you the ammunition to piss me off :rofl: Silly rabbit

2 Likes

Still playing at 72? That is awesome @rockstar !

LMAO! Fair point and well played. Have to say I always enjoy your posts regardless of if I agree or not. Love the fact you have a stead fast opinion on most issues.

1 Like

I missed someone…

@Natalie … what was your favourite subject in school and why?

1 Like