Secret Santa Hunt 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅 Forum Competition

Have emailed our best efforts at answers, a couple ended up being a toss up, think we are pretty confident of the 7-options one. but then again.

all good fun :-)

Barefoot_Couple wrote:

Have emailed our best efforts at answers, a couple ended up being a toss up, think we are pretty confident of the 7-options one. but then again.

all good fun :-)

I was pretty confident about that one too once I figured it out. >:)

Fingers crossed...

Spent way too long antagonizing over my answers, finally submitted them!

I'm usually good at these types of competitions but this ione s particularly testing my brain. I could pick two answers for most 🙈. I'm just doing up-dip-do for the last time before submitting my effort. Good luck all and Merry Christmas x

Grrrrrrrr stuck on 8 & 9! Probably look like a complete fool when I either:
A: work them out
B: see the answers, good luck everyone

luvved up cupple wrote:

Grrrrrrrr stuck on 8 & 9! Probably look like a complete fool when I either:
A: work them out
B: see the answers, good luck everyone

*facepalm*

Am I the only one finding 3 the hardest? I've made my decision but I'm very uncertain of it, there's so many options. My wishlist is also a lot longer now than it was when I started, well played Leanne :p

cant make my mind up on clue 8 tied between 2 answers![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif). think im there on rest. great game and def made me take a good look of website

Some of these are so vague >.< do they all only have one specific answer?

Starting to think with two left I don't know LH nearly as well as I thought I did...

you got too look hard and you will find the clues. Same goes for me its amazing how many products they have on here, know one thing cant wait to buy more lol

I have an answer for everything based off the fact most (but not all) are LH brand or LH approved brands but there's a couple that really stumped me. 5 and 9 get me good. I don't buy lingerie! But I have submitted. Here's hoping ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) And god, when I got 8 I felt like a genius.

Done. That was fun, but 7&8 were difficult, I hope I got them right. Good luck everyone. x

Yay this is my favourite type of forum competition! Can't wait to have a go :D Thank you Leanne x

Today is the day I can have an lol at how far off I was with my answers 😂

finally sent mine good luck and fingers crossed everyone

I'm looking forward to finding out the answers too, I got quite a few of them wrong at Easter so I want to know if I've done any better this time! I'm uncertain about 3 of my answers so we'll see. Good luck everyone!

Ok I sent an entry in but I was never very good at treasure hunts :(

I sent an entry for this just before xmas. The 7 options one seemed the most tricky to begin with but once (I think) I'd figured it out the push up one seemed most difficult with so many possible answers. I'm only really sure about 6/7 of my answers tbh.