Secret Santa Hunt πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ… Forum Competition

The final Christmas competition for the forum is a product hunt.

I have 10 clues that will link to 10 specific items that were a big release this year. What you need to do is locate those 10 items.

Once you think you have located them please email your answers to Community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Please title the email Secret Santa Hunt. Other wise it will not be submitted.

In the email include the clue and a link the product you believe it to correspond with to be in with a chance of winning.

Winner shall receive a Lovehoney bundle. If there is more than one winner, we will pick a name from my crazy cat lady mug!

Competition closes 12PM 28th December. Winner will be announced later that day.

Let us begin….πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Clue One: This powerful creature will certainly give you the horn!

Clue Two: Enjoying this new packaging on an old favourite?

Clue Three: Getting jiggy with Christian Grey

Clue Four: Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house an award winning buzzer was out and about 🎁

Clue Five: 🎡Ah push it, push them up real good🎡 Love them retro tunes for a night out on the town in this classy number.  

Clue Six: Taste the rainbow πŸŒˆβ€¦ All 6 inches of it!

Clue Seven: Bomb it down to the rabbit hole for a golden delight 🐰

Clue Eight: We have all 7 options to make you feel good this festive season

Clue Nine: Lead the way with elegance

Clue Ten: Unleash the desire in your pants πŸ‘™

Good Luck all and Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

I can get about half of them... thinking cap is malfunctioning... nightshift has taken cohesion out of the equation...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ…πŸ»

Oooh, fun game! *runs to play clue hunting around the site*

Im looking forward to do this already. Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸ˜€

You would think having 7 options of something would make it easy for me to find! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fumbling around in the dark here, I'm bloody useless! πŸ˜‚

Are all they all specific products or are any of them groups / brands? I think I've got most of them, one or two are proving tricky....

They are specific items, some belong to a group or brand.Β 

What I will say is there is another clue in the comp description - They are all big releases this year for us, so meaning they are probably mainly ( not all ) own brand items ;)

No idea, the two things I thought it could have been, there's not 7 of them, thought it might have been variations of the same thing! This is my last one to find, some of the others were straight forward, some have required some digging but I *think* I've got them, one or two have been complete guesses πŸ˜‚

Oooohhhhhhh treasure hunt!! ^_^

VioletWolf wrote:

You would think having 7 options of something would make it easy for me to find! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fumbling around in the dark here, I'm bloody useless! πŸ˜‚

Tell me about it, there's loads with 7 functions! x( And some of them sound like they could be anything from certain ranges... Having trouble here myself. How do we know when last year starts on the new stuff list? x)

Edit : saying that, it says options so maybe it doesn't mean functions.. 

This is brilliant, I've full on enjoyed hunting around and working out the clues!

KittenFeatures wrote:

How do we know when last year starts on the new stuff list? x)

We have shouted about many releases via the forum, social media, blogs , what's new pages.

Ok so that is it from me, no more hints or clues. 

Good luck ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

ah times like this are when I wish I had brains 😒

Struggling with the 7 options too! Too many fit the bill ><

Two and eight are sooo hard :-o this might take some time....

Sending my answers... I'm still not sure 100% on a couple, but hey ho! πŸ˜€

I've submitted my answers on what I think they are.

NatandTom wrote:

Sending my answers... I'm still not sure 100% on a couple, but hey ho! πŸ˜€

Submitted mine too but I'm also not sure on some. Some of them are ambiguous clues. :P Spent a while looking around for options though.

Sent mine through. Some where fairly obvious, some seemingly obvious but maybe wrong, some so obscure to me I probably got them wrong, and one that was just a toss up between three different items.

Oh well, it was fun! XD

Good luck everyone!

Just sent my answers over - a couple of these were quite tricky, but loads of fun! Good luck everyone ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx