Secret Santa

Morning Lovehoney Members

Does the Lovehoney community do a Secret Santa for Christmas?

I was just thinking that the Lovehoney company could set up a link that you can buy your friends or anyone else something from there wishlist. Another idea is Lovehoney put on a selection of Cloths, toys and other items just for a bit of fun around Christmas maybe?

There could be a certain amount set, which would allow everyone to spend the same on as each other. We do this at work and it's great and something to look forward to.

Just a bit of fun maybe?

Kind Regards,

SinSister ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I thought the things you mentioned was something Lovehoney did anyway lol apart from the certain amount of spending anyway

Love honey do this already you have the ability to buy someone something off their wish list if they have made a public wishlist

You can already buy anyone who has a public wishlist anything from that wishlist, so that part is in place.

The problem with a proper 'secret santa' would be getting someone to co ordinate it, i.e. gather the names of everyone who wants to take part, get everyone to create a 'secret santa' wishlist with appropriately priced items and then email everyone who their matches are (as to announce them via a forum thread would obviously not be secret!) and give a due date for sending the gifts. To do so via Lovehoney (rather than twitter or some other external source which would likely leave some people out) we'd really need a staff member with some free time. Which I am not sure we have considering this is a busy period for all businesses! :p

Cheers Everyone for your reply's

I understand that you can buy for people and use their wishlist, it was the Secret Santa for Christmas idea I was looking at.

I'm new to Lovehoney and was just putting an idea to you all. Thanks for the feedback and maybe very soon, I may be able to send a gift or two, to my fellow lady's![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thank you again.

Kind Regards,

SinSister ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

I do love the idea, but it'll probably be near impossible to implement as Lovebirds_x has already highlighted.

I agree with what's been said. A lovely idea if the wrinkles could be ironed out.