Secret Squirrels - I need your input

I think a banner might overcrowd the top. It’s nice to have it for a short time message but tester posts are fairly regular.

Personally I’d say try it with just pinning them in the category and then see what happens. We can always go back to the old system if it doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Yes, I think that would be good :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that be a great idea, make it easier to find.

1 Like

That sounds good.

1 Like

Yeah banner is perfect

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
I think this is a great idea to separate out the listings into it’s own category and having a dedicate banner as well :+1:

Gets my Yes vote :white_check_mark:

Mid-50s_kiwi :new_zealand:

Absolutely think this will work. I’ve been keeping an eye on the sex toy tester page to see when it changes, but only just realised there is a post that communicates when to update the sex toy wishlist.
As it seems the sex toy category is a big interest for most here anyway, I think it would work well.

What’s a banner?

I’m worried that if you move it I’ll miss it.

Anything to declutter the home page would be welcome :+1:

1 Like

There was one on Fri/Sat (because I forgot to take it down), it was the big blue thing at the top of all the posts. I can pop an example one up today to see if it helps?

2 Likes

Have you done it? I’m not seeing anything that looks like what you are describing.

No not yet, I will do it now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve spotted it.

I don’t think that even I would miss that!

Thank you.

1 Like

I might still globally pin the posts, I’m just trying to find the best way to organise :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pinned header looks good!!