Seduce thigh-high boots...

I've just purchased these and I'm waiting for them to arrive.

I think I've made a mistake!!

As gorgeous as they are, I didn't really read the reviews... saw them thinking 'ooh, lace-ups = more adjustable' only to go back and read reviews that say 'fit slim legs perfectly'. And 1 review that the lady couldn't get them on properly.

Balls.

I'm not spectacularly large, but I'm no waif either... I don't have super slim legs!!! Has anyone got any experience with these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12152

I will be totally gutted if I can't get them on!! I'm hoping the ribbons allow for a little extra thigh as plain zip ones are a bit too tight

I imagine that you might be able to adjust them to better fit your legs, but if you really can't get them to fit properly, then no worries - LoveHoney have a fantastic returns policy, you can send them back freepost and get a full refund if you're unhappy. :-)

1 Like

I do love those boots though. - If when you get them, you could review them from your point of view (and any comments on how they might fit larger ladies) I would be very interested to read it. xxx

1 Like

Here is the returns info:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

They should be arriving on Tuesday. They look totally gorgeous and I liked them as soon as I saw them, hence why I will be SO gutted if they don't fit!!

I've noticed on the uploaded picture that they are laced fully... whereas the model is showing a little more leg, with plenty of ribbon left to expand the boot, so it might be ok.

I'll be reviewing!

When I've ordered thigh high boots before I've often been advised to get the next size up because they sometimes can be a bit tight around the legs. This hasn't made them uncomfortable for my feet at all and often is a bonus for when I wear them out and about, as I can get away with putting gel cushions or extra socks on without crushing my feet.

Though hope they fit you ok :) If not I'm sure you'll be able to return them.

Hi hide and seek, they look lovely! Really sexy! I know what you mean I am not blessed with long super slim legs either and I have trouble doing a lot of boots up.

Let us know how they fit.

MM xx

wow..super sexy...you would of thought though with that sort of tie up design they would have the ability to fit most shapes of legs........but yeah most boots in general can be a bit of mare size wise...........Hope they fit ok!!!

I bought these last year - they're fab - good for kinky everyday wear! X

Flip the cuff right up over the knee

http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_boutique/madeira/243/colour/1-black_leather/

KinkyZebra wrote:

I bought these last year - they're fab - good for kinky everyday wear! X

Flip the cuff right up over the knee

http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_boutique/madeira/243/colour/1-black_leather/

I'm I the only person thinking "Cheeky bastards! £5 P&P! On £245!".

Nice though!

Expensive!! Not my type of boot, but still nice in their own right.

I like the fetishware aspect of the laced boots. If it's shiny, lacy, silky, PVC and patent-type leather I'm in there :)

I didn't pay for them....

Love patent, alot...

Hide and seek - I love the fetish type boots as well. I am so loving latex as well. Its just gorgeous! And sexy shiny boots!

I'm quite contrary, I love the fetish-esque boots and shoes - and when I'm rich and famous will have a room dedicated to them! - but feet freak me out to the extent that anyone paying them the slightest bit of attention makes me feel physically ill. Talk about drawing unwanted attention!

But they are so so so so pretty...

rather a large fan of seeing thigh boots on your sexy ladies any chance of you girls posting pics?

Well, the boots are beautiful, but I will be sending them back!!

They really are for slim, slim legs... I'd say a very slim legged size 10 person, but more of a 6-8. I did the zip fine (after undoing the lace) but they would have laced back up with huge gaps.

Thumbs-down for me, but I will be getting a refund and buying something more suitable, so not all is lost!!!

Those do look very long but if you can pull them off I wont be complaining thats for sure

hideandseek wrote:

Well, the boots are beautiful, but I will be sending them back!!

They really are for slim, slim legs... I'd say a very slim legged size 10 person, but more of a 6-8. I did the zip fine (after undoing the lace) but they would have laced back up with huge gaps.

Thumbs-down for me, but I will be getting a refund and buying something more suitable, so not all is lost!!!

Thanks for this post, I am on my way to remove them from my wishlist. With my BBW frame theres no way these will fit my legs either. *sadface* - Oh well, at least you'll get a full refund on them. LH rules! External Media

I got a full refund very quickly, I cannot complain about the service from this site, it's excellent!!!

A recommendation is PVC-type lace back stockings, I invested in some from A*n S*mm*rs!!! (fill in the gaps!!). I will be buying patent stripper shoes to go with them shortly, but they really are a much better option for curvier ladies, especially if you only really want them for bedroom entertainment! I got Large/XL, they fit very nicely with just the right amount of leg at the back and I have muscly cyclists thighs!!

Hey Rugah,

Hope you like my latest pics! I have uploaded them on 20th August, so if they don't appear straight away, maybe check back if you like. I got my man to pose me in thigh highs etc, especially in response to this thread for you.

Let me know if they do the trick.

Luv - Thongbird

xxxxx