Self anal play

Random one really. So I love anal play been pegged before in past which is such a nice feeling. Recently became single and wanna try anal pleasuring my self with anal and toys I have done in past but find it hard to do it so its comfortable and enjoyable. Im am rather large is in body weight so finding position’s that are comfortable is harf work.

Have you tried a chair?

I have a fuxxing machine with a dildo fitted, a LH Wild Ride (a mechanised vibrating dildo) and an inflatable dildo mounting cushion.

I also use an inverted large Pyrex mixing bowl to mount Suction Cup dildos on so that I can ride them.

I am old and not too flexible and I find the shower wall using suction mounted dildos works for me . I am a retired machinist and fabricator , so I made a fully adjustable arm that mounts to my steel TV stand so I can use it kneeling or laying flat on my back . Here is a photo of the business end . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/70

1 Like

You mention you are “rather large” so I would suggest either rechargeable hands free toys or suction cup based so that reach isn’t an issue. Have a look at b-Vibe Remote Control Rechargeable Vibrating Rimming Butt Plug or the Aneros Helix Syn V Vibrating Silicone Prostate Massager as suggestions. I own both. Also look at a realistic silicone penis with a suction cup base which is quite a bit less expensive. If you have the right surface to mount it on it would duplicate the feeling of being pegged without having to do it directly. If perfectly clean you could also try giving oral. How much can you deep throat? I had no idea until I tried one day out of curiosity.

I have a stool 9" high or so that helps ride my plug, as long as you’re ok on your knees or squatting it can help?

That’s a good suggestion. I will often use a 24" high bar stool to play as well. The less you need your hands involved the better it is IMO.

start small dildo and lots of lube, start by fingering in a warm bath

I think you missed the original post. It’s not the size that is the challenge. it’s the reach which I totally get. I can no longer do a zipper up between the shoulder blades for example.

Can I ask what the LH wild ride is like? Would you rate this product?

You can read my review on the product page.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/p/lovehoney-wild-ride-remote-control-warming-thrusting-sex-machine-set/a48564g86412.html

As I said in my review I would have preferred a slower but deeper thrusting motion but it was still enjoyable. It is on offer at the moment at a considerably discounted price.