Sell Yourself

Slightly damaged, cheap to run.

:)

Yes very nice ass happydays I must say!! lol don't think you will be single long!! lol

my 5 are: sexy, unique, amazing, fun & HOT!!! lol

Very Funny Draven, and thanks AH.. I'm sure you are.. lol

Dominant, loving, sore bottom guaranteed!

Completely genuine, sold as seen.

you could try

im a really good listener

never fails, though you have to listen and the the bit i find hard

Good runner. Needs regular servicing.

in the words of the great Mary Poppins:

'practically perfect in every way!'

Loyal, loving, caring, strong willed, totally nuts! ;)

How would I sell myself?

Buy one get two free

I've got two kids so if anyone wanted me they would have to want us all.

StHubbins wrote:

Good runner. Needs regular servicing.

6 foot 11 tall well built size 15 feet with a big imagnation! lol

Great in bed hard to live with

Needs a lot of understanding

complicated but great in bed

Round Fuzzy Ball of Contradictions :D

Original mid 70's made model, well run in, lots of previous users but been owned by a loyal lady for last 20 years, been well abused for the last 5 years but still in full working order ( well nearly, had a couple of tubes modified a few years ago ) cums with plenty of extras, some parts have been stretched but still work well, trim fading and starting to go grey and a bit of spread in the mid body work. Not for sale unless current owner wants to trade in for a new younger sportier model to brake in!

Only 5 words? "Can breathe through my Ears" ;)

Yes man wrote:

Original mid 70's made model, well run in, lots of previous users but been owned by a loyal lady for last 20 years, been well abused for the last 5 years but still in full working order ( well nearly, had a couple of tubes modified a few years ago ) cums with plenty of extras, some parts have been stretched but still work well, trim fading and starting to go grey and a bit of spread in the mid body work. Not for sale unless current owner wants to trade in for a new younger sportier model to brake in!

Oo sorry! Didn't realise it was only 5 words, how about :- See above ad for details!

rubysoho wrote:

im half price today . bargain .

I'm still chuckling about this !