Single Life

Oh my word I feel excited just placed my first online grocery order!! They say it's the little things after a break up that make you happy!?! I'd say that's quite sad but hey it's my life πŸ™ˆ

Woo! Go Gap!! Lol xx

After my previous split I enjoyed going to home decorating stores and standing in the aisle with the lighting.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

After my previous split I enjoyed going to home decorating stores and standing in the aisle with the lighting.

Different strokes for different folks, as they say.

How many lights did you end up with? πŸ’‘

Judging by the box under my bed, I buy vibrators when I'm single...I have a fair few now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•

Hit the gym mate. Will make you feel better

I've actually started walking again Love Ranger, it gets me out for half an hour or so every few hours!

So some people buy lights, others buy vibrators, I'm not doing too badly then!!

Good for you :) It's not sad, we've all been there.

I spent 2 hours absorbed in an ink and brush drawing this afternoon. Guess I couldn't do that very often if I had a partner to entertain.

Oh that sounds interesting Amy and I suppose very true πŸ˜‰

Couldn't finish it. Since my last serious relationship ended in July I've not been able to eat properly and I think my stomach has shrunk to the size of a walnut...just wish the outside bit would shrink too!

I can't eat too unless you count chocolate!! And I've just burst into tears and am sobbing on my sofa right now. Life's rubbish. I need a distravtion, suppose that's why I'm on the forums

The forums aren't a bad way to distract, there's usually something interesting/entertaining to read!

Added to post:Β https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1637894-advice-required/#p1638635

**THREAD IS NOW CLOSED**Β