:bum3: Selling My Knickers - Worn Underwear & Lingerie

After a long and busy day at work, I’ve had a shower (underwear removed only for this purpose of course and then straight back on) and I’ve just had the most sensational masturbation session while also making a little video with the aforementioned thongs, bringing myself to orgasm several times with just using my Doxy wand through my underwear and playing with my boobs and nipples. I literally came three times within 25 minutes. Not my best show by far but damn it felt good. The underwear, my bed and myself now completely soaked :woman_facepalming:t3:

I’m now back downstairs in my living room, still a little twitchy between the legs, curled up on my sofa under my giant chunky knit blanket, watching The Notebook and still wearing the thongs and nothing else at all, but now with a disastrously cummy wet patch in them. I love it!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
(don’t worry, my sofa has a throw) :joy:

I keep catching my husband, at the other end of the sofa, looking at my very erect nipple that’s just poking out the side of my blanket… he thinks I havn’t let my one boob peak out on purpose :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Anyway, it’s time for a large glass of wine - it is Saturday night after all - and a quick bit of sexting with my client while I send some photos and the video of my earlier playtime.

My husband doesn’t know it yet, but in a couple of hours or so I’m going to drag his big self upstairs, push him down onto our bed, tie his wrists to our Lovehoney under-bed restraints - these are always set up ready - and treat him to some well deserved cock worshiping, edited - the kind where I’ll let him finish right down the bottom of my throat while I try not to choke - I have absolutely no gag reflex but holding a large 7 inches down your throat for a continuous 20 seconds during and after his orgasm… well, a girl starts to run out of oxygen :sweat_smile: all while still wearing the thongs and likely bringing myself to cum in them again while rubbing my clit through them, right infront of his face while simultaneously taking a throat-pie. :yum:

Just a standard Saturday night at my house these days.

:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum:

Oh, I also bought 5 new sets of matching bra and g-string/thong collections on my lunch break today. Some I’ll wear and wash and use daily until a client picks them from my selection photos I send and some will stay new and unworn until somebody wants me to do whatever they choose me to do to/with/in them - some clients like brand new items that I’ve never worn before.

Have a lovely Saturday evening everyone

:kiss:

22 Likes