Sending dirty pics advice

I want to start sending dirty pics of me as a surprise to my wife but I am not sure on what women like to see when it comes to male pics. Also what do you do to keep pics secure on phones?

I work in an office dominated by females and from what I've leant... No one wants a dick pic, and if you send it, it will get passed about the office lol

I dont have any positive advise and (like I tell me kids) nothing is ever really deleted so be careful what you snap and send :) good luck

Ye wasn't sure bout the dick pics.. I know she'd like pics and will keep em private but what pic type to send I don't know.

How about something tame but tantalising to start with. Perhaps a pic of you with shirt undone, and trousers unbuttoned and unzipped and opened enough to show your undies. Show a nice bit of bare torso, stomach and be wearing nice underwear .... perhaps hers if you are into that kind of thing. See what her response is ... she may direct you as to what to remove next .....

Anal-ysis wrote:

How about something tame but tantalising to start with. Perhaps a pic of you with shirt undone, and trousers unbuttoned and unzipped and opened enough to show your undies. Show a nice bit of bare torso, stomach and be wearing nice underwear .... perhaps hers if you are into that kind of thing. See what her response is ... she may direct you as to what to remove next .....

Ye good suggestion, thanks..

Definitely start slow with just normal clothed pics with a cheeky wink or something. Engage her with words as you move forward so she's on board throughout :) can be great fun when apart for work etc.

A tip for keeping things safe is to use an encrypted app on your phone which keeps the photos separate. Work on the basis you might lose your phone. Samsung secure folder is good if you're using a recent Samsung

unifex wrote:

Definitely start slow with just normal clothed pics with a cheeky wink or something. Engage her with words as you move forward so she's on board throughout :) can be great fun when apart for work etc.

A tip for keeping things safe is to use an encrypted app on your phone which keeps the photos separate. Work on the basis you might lose your phone. Samsung secure folder is good if you're using a recent Samsung

Thanks for the security tip..

Teases over nudes. Nobody wants a dick pic. They always look the same no matter who takes them and how. Leave em wanting more. Don't give it all :D

Think outside the box. For many women it is mental not physical images which are a bigger turn on or mental foreplay. So how about you doing the chores around the house so you two can spend more time together? Having dinner all prepared & then either cooked or the two of you cook it together. Maybe the table set and you organise a take away to be watching with a favourite film? Dress/decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers. The text/tell her how you are going to run her a soothing bath and wash/pamper for from head to toe. Unboxing/teasing pics of a new toy/undies that you have got to share & enjoy together For many women the turn on is the tease/chase/thought not the "dick pic".

After a couple of mild suggestive photos how about a picture of you with cain in hand or paddle against your bottom. Naughty and suggestive?

I would always make the photo headless so no one can identify you.

1 Like

Unicorn Thruple wrote:

Think outside the box. For many women it is mental not physical images which are a bigger turn on or mental foreplay. So how about you doing the chores around the house so you two can spend more time together? Having dinner all prepared & then either cooked or the two of you cook it together. Maybe the table set and you organise a take away to be watching with a favourite film? Dress/decorate the bathroom with candles and flowers. The text/tell her how you are going to run her a soothing bath and wash/pamper for from head to toe. Unboxing/teasing pics of a new toy/undies that you have got to share & enjoy together For many women the turn on is the tease/chase/thought not the "dick pic".

Two brilliant suggestions there. Words not needed for either of those two I've highlighted .... the mind will fill in the blanks as both naturally lead to a happy conclusion.

Perhaps you might buy her a new toy .... undies .... whatever, and when it arrives (addressed to her of course) you just send her a photo of the unopened package and ask what she has been ordering ....

Or perhaps a slow striptease .... except you won't be in any of the pics. You know the sort of thing, trail of discarded clothes leading to the bedroom ... each item of clothing shown in a separate pic. Carefully done you could make that one last all day. Perhaps best not to start with socks though ... she'll just think you are being untidy and taunting her with it! Admittedly, that one would probably work best for a woman sending pics to a guy!

I love some of these suggestions. ā¤ļøā¤ļø If you do go xxx rated, thereā€˜s an app called Signal that is secure & safe (end to end encryption). Plus, if you donā€™t use it more generally, itā€˜s easy to differentiate sexting from day to day messaging. Install on both phones essential tho. Please, please take care with notifications too. Itā€™s sometimes dead easy for people to get an eyeful thatā€™s hard to unsee! ;D

1 Like

I have these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36013

they show everything but keep it hidden or distorted, shall we say. The other half goes tonto when I sent a picture over wearing them. Side views, front or rear whatever suits

Trine wrote:

I work in an office dominated by females and from what I've leant... No one wants a dick pic, and if you send it, it will get passed about the office lol

I dont have any positive advise and (like I tell me kids) nothing is ever really deleted so be careful what you snap and send :) good luck

F15T wrote:

Ye wasn't sure bout the dick pics.. I know she'd like pics and will keep em private but what pic type to send I don't know.

Not a word of a lie...if I found out my trusted partner was passing pictures of me about her workmates, she wouldn't be my Mrs and if have her job for passing such material about. Outragious that a partner shows their partner off to others without consent or them knowing.

I echo what everyone else has said.. dick pics are a big no no, however Iā€™ve always loved the idea of ā€œdick prints.ā€ Iā€™d love for my partner to send me photos of him hard through his jeans or work clothes etc. Itā€™s a huge tease!

Yes totally agree...photos of cock in sexy underwear hard and with a damp patch from pre-cum excites me more than a cock pic. Or in shorts / trousers... Also chest shot with nipples is arousing too.

1 Like