gifts

i noticed that there was a section where you can gift items without people noticing this is wonderful but has anyone been lucky enough to have someone buy them toys in secret and they have just turned up at your door???

They do just turn up, unless someone has prewarned you that they brought for you!

:)

xxx

The only way to know who sent it is by the message on the delivery note, if there is a message, or if the sender tells you. But if they don't tell you in advance, it will be a surprise.

so you get random people on here that will send you something they have bought even if you have never met them lol? really lol

Yes that is true. I think it is a great idea and plan to do it for the first time in 2013 just don't know who for.

I've seen a couple of people on here talk about this, and what i've noticed is that most people send gifts to people on their friends list who they've got to know instead of complete strangers.
I've not been lucky to recieve one.

no nor me but i have been buying things myself lol i am just so used to looking after me lol x i just thought it was a novel thing x

Its a lovely idea. I will buy someone something one day. But my money is always tight and i'm lucky to buy myself something these days. lol x

I've never gave or received any gifts from anyone on LH but I think it's a great idea. Maybe a few of my friends will get some nice surprise deliveries in 2013

Oh wow. I'd love some gifts! Lucky peeps :) x

ive been fortunate enough :D and everytime is so exciting and lovely to know youre being thought of xx

I have never been lucky enough to receive anything, nor have i ever sent anything (dont have any spare money) but how lovely would it be to get a suprise Christmas pressie.

goodgirl93 wrote:

ive been fortunate enough :D and everytime is so exciting and lovely to know youre being thought of xx

i must be such a turn on!

i know i'd be getting off on the idea someone is getting off knowing what im using or wearing...

Ork wrote:

jimm88 wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

i must be such a turn on!

i know i'd be getting off on the idea someone is getting off knowing what im using or wearing...

The turn on isn't the entire reason behind it normally.... in honesty most people don't get turned on from it, more they get happy from knowing the other person is happy.

Yeah was going to say :) presents just make me happy, everyone whos sent me a pressie knows that im in a relationship. And I dont really do sexy talk on chat. So the presents arent really sent like that. Theyre just friendly reminders that youre thought of. xx

Thats really sweet :)

I bought/buy ppl pressies cose

1. im completly mad as they will all agree to.
2. I like knowing my friends are happy :)

and lastly. the people i buy gifts for deserve to be treated like princesses ( its all girls cose i dont get on with guys for some reason?)

WeeSteve wrote:

and lastly. the people i buy gifts for deserve to be treated like princesses ( its all girls cose i dont get on with guys for some reason?)

You are so sweet x

WeeSteve wrote:

Awww... get this man a medal... why are all the sweet ones taken in life

hes a nutter :D xx

he must be :p